1000 Skatepark Challenge

Bucket list park completed. Had to fly from LA to New Jersey to go to a wedding so naturally I felt it was a good enough excuse to then fly to Jacksonville afterwards and skate parks as we drove all the way up the east coast to DC.

Decent bridge DIY spot in Charleston too.

5 Likes

The concrete vert ramp looks so evil

Some of the ramps were unskateable. I could just about hang on going down the snakerun

1 Like

Just got back from a week in Salt Lake City. Did 16 parks in total. Amazing mountain backgrounds at most of the parks. Chipping away now, I’m on 393. I reckon by next summer ill be halfway there.

4 Likes

May as well change the thread title to 1000 skatepark challenge

2 Likes

I’d like to get to 1000 before I’m 40 and I turn 34 next month. 100 parks a year for 6 years is feasible.

Then what? 10,000 skatepark challenge? Or actually just go skating and have fun…

3 Likes

Still chugging away at this. It’s getting harder to go to new parks as I’ve done every one within an hours radius. I’m only on 91 this year so far so I think I’ll do a mega day next week and hit 9 more to make it an even 100 before the end of the year. I did 120+ last year I think.

This video features parks in Ventura, Las Vegas, a few in Utah, and some more around Los Angeles. I’m moving back to the UK in April so gotta make these next few months count!

Currently on 415 skateparks.

8 Likes

431/1000. Had a couple mates visit from England (and my Dad). I have 2 months left in the USA to churn out as many parks as I can. I’ll have 6 weeks unemployed so just gonna get in the car and keep driving and see how many I can get.

2 Likes