A Metre of Air - Lucy Adams Documentary

Thank you!! It’s a little park in West Sussex so bit of a trek for you… I helped design it with Canvas , it’s all tiny and so rad!

1 Like

Stoked! Best cap in the game :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you LS! Stoked it got there In the end! Buzzing it’s out

1 Like

This was great! :heart:

1 Like

Loved it! I have said this before but your skating is more inspiring than most to me, it’s so relatable and rad, It just looks good. And it’s the first time I actually felt like I wanted some Cabs, those blue ones looked so good.
I remember your owl deck coming out and wanted one but then forgot, are they still around?

3 Likes

That was brilliant LA! Watched it with my 7 year old daughter and you’re now officially her favourite skater. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d give my right arm for a play on that old Crawley spine/jumpbox miniramp too!

Great to see Lec & Trev too. Keep Rolling!

2 Likes

Loved that Lucy, it really made me want to go and skate.

3 Likes

Enjoyed that, really well made. Lucy’s Mum seems lovely too.

2 Likes

Thanks Deacon! Glad to hear your daughter is inspired :relaxed: Hope she’s shreddding!

Halfcabs are the best! Thank you for saying all of that!

No that Owl one was my first back in 2017… about to have my 4th out at the end of the month and its a really rad graphic (even if I do say so myself!)

2 Likes

Thank you v much! Means a lot that you watched it

1 Like

Sick docu @LA !!!

Crawley, that park was sick, used to be up there all the time from Brighton about the same time as you when it opened I think?? Good seeing Trev as well. Bravo on the doc, loved it!

2 Likes

Loved that LA. You’re a treasure.

1 Like

That was crackin ! Great work right there :muscle:t3:

1 Like

That was ace LA.
Big up now and forever x

1 Like

Truly superb.

1 Like

Thank you all! Stoked on all your positive messages :relaxed:

5 Likes

Sat down properly to watch it with a tea last night.
What a treat!
Equally life-affirming and stoke-inducing.

All the best food is beige.

2 Likes

Fruit and veg would like a word

2 Likes