Gone Skateboarding?

Solo session at a spot my daughter and I call ‘the road’, but there are no fires on the ridges nor can you hear any deranged chanting.

Did some boardslides which is always enjoyable. Fin.

4 Likes

Decent cheers, nice concave & think found my favoured width

1 Like

Skated some more obscure crusty Coventry spots today - skated a series of weird banks with a wooden curb at the top that I used to skate all the time in my teens. Needless to say it had gotten a bit mossy and was looking a little unskated and unloved. We found a clear bit and I did a Craig Questions inspired daft trick, so overall a good day!

3 Likes

Nice couple of hours in an otherwise deserted car park. Decided to try this and eventually won the battle. Want to try fakie frontside bigspin out and half cab out next.

https://instagram.com/stories/cleam.clackers/2570421063936064252?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1wgz6ucdvljko

2 Likes

Noice!

That car park looks ABRASIVE

Its actually not too bad tbh. Nicely broken-in/waxed curbs and the ground’s reasonably smooth (based on tests conducted using my skin).

3 Likes

Ha, I guess it’s just cos you have the camera on the ground.

I’ve got 2 completely symmetrical patches on my lower back from falling on rough tarmac so many times. Girlfriend calls it the tramp stamp.

Aye static dadcam trying to up the gnar factor for me.

Ha ha excellent!

any decent parks around kings lynn way? will be there last week of the month so looking to get a couple skates in !

There’s one in Swaffham that looks like it could be fun to skate if it’s not too packed.

New tribute nonsense:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqS67wFf7l/

4 Likes

Ah Kings Lynn. Used to be an indoor skatepark up there, can’t remember the name but will have a look later. There was talk of rebuilding an old outdoor park there years ago, dunno if it ever happened. It’s a bit far north for me to ever bother travelling up there to skate

@tbk11 this place is the indoor -

It claims to be open. Haven’t been for almost half a decade and it wasn’t fantastic back then but if needs must

1 Like

Just booked a session at spit and sawdust on Wednesday, hyped
To finally check the park out after Wales’s lockdown rules finally are lifted.

4 Likes

Evening? See you there.

Yeah man, 8-10 sesh . See you there

1 Like

fucking hell that looks like it was taken in 2004. the venue as a whole actually sounds pretty sick from the website it’s a shame that layout is so bad. will definitely go to check it out anyway as it’s the closest one to where i’m at as looking at it, i’m nearer hunstanton in the end so swaffham is a bit further than i’d like (cheers for the heads up though franc)

theres a few odd mini ramps i can spot but they all look shite but may venture to wells as the park there doesn’t look too bad, going straight from there to skeggy for the weekend so will likely go to x-site also then i rate

Had a skate at Spit and Sawdust last night and met @Chopper which was pretty rad! Need a few more sessions before I’m skatepark fit after all this lockdown curb skating but it’s fun all the same.

2 Likes

Was rad to meet you and skate that place. That’s a fun park even with the lack of good lighting. Will defo heads back next week looking at the state of the weather.

They got the balance of ledges , manny pads, hips and flat banks bang on for me. Lots of good lines in there.

2 Likes

Yeah man it’s fun. I’m gonna personally make it my mission to sort the lighting so we’ll get that done for you :smiley:

1 Like

I want to see a trick from both of you on the vert ramp outside!