Gone Skateboarding?

Hmmm. Sort of potential fun to be had for a bit of a dump.

Bristol area people: does anyone know of any metal/wooden minis in North West Bristol? I can only find concrete parks.

The thing I’m taking this picture on is for bmxers I think. Feels like a 6 foot vert ramp.

1 Like

Is that Thornbury?

There’s a mini ramp in Portishead that looks vaguely ok. Still North of Bristol…might be worth the drive.

Or just go and skate one of the concrete parks? There’s loads.

Yeah it is. It’s got the same manny pad thing that Dinas has so I basically just skated that.

Yeah that ramp looks OK. Might try and get there before dark tonight.

I’m just not ready to slam on concrete yet!

1 Like

right the forecase is fucking atrocious for saturday so london is looking like a no go, think i’ll head down on the 7th august instead

@neddy could try do next monday over oxford way?

1 Like

I can do next Monday after 6.30ish

1 Like

Me and my girlfriend sometimes rent a pedalo for an hour. We cruise around and drink beers listening to cheesy old rock or the Love Boat theme or some stupid shit and it’s always good fun.
We usually “sail” around the Ile de Peilz because rumor has it that Switzerland gave it to Elisabeth II but she said she didn’t want it when she found out she’d have to pay taxes for it. I don’t care about that but it’s enough for me to pretend I sail from Switzerland to the UK when I’m actually just being an idiot drinking Brewdog cans on the lake by my house.

10 Likes

I am so very very excited about this. It is going to be fun

17 Likes

Longest journey without skating you say? Nottingham, you say?

5 Likes

Sounds like a laugh and the tracks looks fun!

1 Like

I might, might, actually reach to this. Might bring my kid and all

1 Like

Ultimate forum meet surely.
I’ll have a 3 hour 12 minute drive.

3 Likes

definitely getting out for that

Derby so ever so slightly further

1 Like

Can I get a lift?

I don’t think i’ll be passed by then, backlog of people waiting most of this year but we’ll see haha

That’s how much I keep up with Rollersnakes.

1 Like

One month before my 40th birthday, I suppose I can’t enter unless I bleach my beard. Hhmmm…

2 Likes

They won’t be IDing people. Get a flight over and Ill pick you up from Luton!

1 Like

Ha! That would be ill. I’ll see if I can get time off work.

1 Like

You can learn slappies!

1 Like