Gone Skateboarding?

That’s Christian ‘Pirate Man’ Hart. It’s his skatepark and he made some amazing videos including this one:

1 Like

It looks wonderful.

I really struggle to skate most parks as they’re all huge these days.

Oh it’s huge. It’s huge and we are titans among men. It’s just the fish-eye that makes it look like a mellow bank to ledge.

1 Like

Haha, to rephrase - it looks like a skatepark and not a mega ramp park :smiley:

1 Like

Oh I always heard about Pirate Man but didn’t know it was him!
I love this video, I even sent a copy of it to a mate in the States!

A part of the Lausanne indoor park just got redone and it’s all small stuff, looks really good, can’t wait to go there next week!

2 Likes

40 tricks I learnt during my 40th year on this planet:

16 Likes

SOTY :clap:t2:

Fantastic! :sunglasses:

All done with awesome backdrops too.

Slug Of The Year? Haha.
Thank you mate!

Yeah I tried to pay attention to that, glad you noticed and enjoyed that! :hugs:

1 Like

I did a new trick today. My first ever slappy front feeble. Not pretty, not very long, but you gotta start somewhere right?

13 Likes

Awesome! Never done a front feeble. I tried one once and hurt my foot, tweaking it too much trying to put all my weight on my toes. Bet it feels great. Might try again some day, it’s been too long since that silly attempt.

Yeah it’s a tiptoe trick versus a normal feeble which is a heel trick. Pretty fun…I got into a few longer ones once I got the feel for it but that was my first one. Every new trick at 46 is a joy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Rad. Where is that? The quarter in the background looks well fun :slightly_smiling_face:

Cogan near Cardiff. Curb’s the best bit!

1 Like

Always!

1 Like

A lot of slamming and illegal tricks in yesterdays session. I did a slappy 5050 to back-lip on the curb opposite this back to ledge that was really long and really satisfying but fucked myself right up trying to film one. As if I hadn’t already slammed enough :tired_face:

10 Likes

That park always looks loads of fun!

It’s going to get better. Got some plans hatching for next year.

2 Likes

Went to Glasgow for 24 hours & it was really good

Transport Museum : Tom Clarke on Instagram: ". 🛹 : @hartlepike 🎥 : @mick_the_dut 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿: tonight / tomorrow @shredthenorth @tryintorideaskateboard"

Kingston DIY : Tom Clarke on Instagram: "Monday morning @kingstondiy with @coneconnor @hartlepike @majormagnetic @mick_the_dut & @mattjohnson03 🛹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🖤 @shredthenorth @tryintorideaskateboard @youth_club_est_2021 @legacyskatestore"

Loading Bay : Tom Clarke on Instagram: "@mick_the_dut will have a full #TheDutTapes edit of the last 24 hours soon but in the meantime here’s some wall rides, manuals & messing about with Mike, @majormagnetic & @coneconnor at the ace @theloadingbayglasgow 🚧 🛹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 @shredthenorth @tryintorideaskateboard @legacyskatestore"

7 Likes

Been loving all the street photos too

1 Like