Gone Skateboarding?

Buying some thermals and going for a skate tonight, big choice to make between Buszy or Ise Lodge

Womens tights under your jeans, the thick ones.

Not only will you feel empowered you’ll also be warm.

3 Likes

Damp Boxing Day afternoon spent in an underpass:

6 Likes

Sick. Really wanted to see an Ollie across and into the bank!

More than doable. Just need to have the balls.

1 Like

I filmed a guy from here doing flip across into the bank!

At 18.06

1 Like

🤌🏼 That was delicious

1 Like

still waiting for the day someone hits both sides with crete and we get to see a fs ollie over it

3 Likes

I was skating with Conor Charleson yesterday. He’d love this spot. Where is it exactly? Way up north?

1 Like

aye up north, just outside of sunderland.

fuck me i didnt know google maps embed here. banks on either side of the water.

4 Likes

It’s really, really not worth coming up here for…

However, there are a lot of good spots that Conor would shred. I’m sure he hit me up a while back looking for some when he was passing through the toon with Manny (Maybe a Blips filming mission?).

1 Like

Yeah sounds like him. Might propose a NE trip when the weather warms up. I probably won’t come cos I’m so lazy but the local crew did Scotland, Liverpool and a few other places last year…just have to shove Conor in the van :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hit me up if you’re planning a trip, happy to show you all the lovely spots to both skate and eat.

1 Like

Pioneer tonight!

3 Likes

Went skating tonight and had a fun session then when nobody else was skating I was still fucking around doing dork tricks and slipped and bust my tooth on a concrete ledge. Doh.

4 Likes

Oh shit. 1-10 how much does that hurt?

Tooth injuries are one of those ones that hurt me to see or think about.

About 2 maybe? I got a shinner today too and that’s worse. I think it’s only enamel that’s broken.

Cool story for the school run though. Better than a CrossFit strain.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true all the mums are gonna think I’m sick.

1 Like

I actually went skating last night and fell onto my front. Unfortunately I clenched my fist and managed to punch myself in the ribs, which reallyhurt. That was in my first and last run if the night.

I also saw the This is Birmingham crew. Who were smashing it.

1 Like