Gone Skateboarding?

When I pass my test i’m definitely going down, I love how this place looks.

Had a great skate today with the crew, finished off with a nice sunset.

1 Like

just noticed, skateborking :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Deeyo with the wet and windy waitrose crook just now

6 Likes

Distance between skater and lens on trend

2 Likes

Trying to capture the full waite & rose vibe

1 Like

I’m planning on going skateborking in Northampton on Tuesday night at Radlands plaza if anyone is keen?

1 Like

I don’t suppose anyone knows of any spots worth checking in Reading?

One of our crew has found a bunch of good looking spots, but I just wanted to see if there were a few more I could have in my back pocket to make a good day of it.

Thanks in advance!

I know none at all but would be keen to tag along sometime if you are round there, I’m pretty close to reading and trying to get out more when the weather gets slightly better.

1 Like

Keen! I’ll give you a heads up once we figure out a date between us and get an idea of some other potential spots. It’ll probably be next month.

The stars aligned and I was able to go for an after work ‘skate’ on Friday.

I did ollie (the end of) a traffic cone but that was one for flushing down instastories.

10 Likes

Went skating today for the first time in a couple of weeks cos I got a big stye in my eye that flipped my eyelid inside out, fuckin orrible. Nice to have a roll again. I’m gonna try and skate at least 2-3 times a week this year.

11 Likes

Niall demo incoming

I desperately want to go skating but I’ll probably go nuts like bungle if I go to the local indoor park and it has scooters inside. And it’s generally wet and miserable all of the time so I can’t take my rails and box anywhere.

Plus making/finding/getting the time is incredible difficult. Fuuuuuuuuuuu…. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah we’ve got a little private sesh going on Tuesday mornings. Absolutely bloody joyous. Peak times indoor park sessions are gruelling.

Do your indoors not have skate only sessions?

Only dedicated session I’m aware of is Girls night which is tomorrow night. Skaters only and I’d highly likely be there.

FWIW I don’t hate scooterists and if my kids wanted to do it, go for it, I’d support it. But I find the entire aesthetic of scootering and the tricks done completely stinking.

2 Likes

@niallc with the banger on a soggy old board from my boot

11 Likes

Yeah skate only sessions but all ages and usually totally rammed. We have two indoor parks here, Spit and Sawdust is the best…the other one is RampWorld and it’s basically a bmx park with leisure centre vibes. Huge though and not normally as busy.

2 Likes

4Mo here does an over 25’s once a month, girls only once a month, then a skate only once a week. Also it tries to split up the mixed sessions, the younger ones first and then older ones during the evening. So you’ll most likely only get skaters and a few BMXers most nights, as the scooters would have been at the earlier slots.

2 Likes