BATB12

And so it begins…

2 Likes

nice, looking forward to some new games

Looking forward to Creager and more interesting skaters.

2 Likes

It’s been a decade, do they really need to still read the rules out each time?

1 Like

It’s a new kind of masturbation when Berra does it at this point.
The problem is he does it in public.

8 Likes

Think how many kids will be watching this in 2021 for the first time. Look how many people have started since the last one.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true.

And if you’re 13 or 14 Berra is probably far less annoying because they’ve had much less exposure to him

2 Likes

Still cant get over the 10 best video parts video on their youtube channel that has some poor dude profess his love for not one but three berra parts out of the ten! Ha ha!

4 Likes

Undoubtedly a good game, but I just couldn’t give much of a fuck:

Jesus they can do everything.

I wanted the other guy to win purely because he did all the previously set tricks as low as possible

1 Like

No, they can’t make any trick look good.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should say this but Cariuma shoes are growing on me. I’m starting to not hate them.

1 Like

Banned

13 Likes

Get a grip man listen to yourself

7 Likes

It’s the brainwashing!

2 Likes

Nah I know what he means.

I didn’t hate the aesthetics anyway, with the logo at least, not particularly into the shoe shapes… but there is just something about their marketing and who they are targeting. Something is just really off. We really should be embracing their ethics but nothing comes off as genuine, not sure what it is.

1 Like

Your career is toast the minute you step foot in those.

1 Like

not really, you’re judging by the old industry standards. The old industry standards are trying to claw into the new. Shoe is on the other foot.

Hosted using Digital Ocean