BATB12

Nothing wrong with Midler at all or even his performance. He missed a few tricks and isn’t a total flatground wizard, so what?

The tricks he landed seemed pretty solid to me.

2 Likes

It seemed like they added the transition tricks in there to prove he can skate then he still fell off.

3 Likes

I dont think skaters are voluntarily sgning up for this. He got invited.

I liked it, he can’t do everything but what he can do he does fast and well. The other dude was plopping about, well boring. Not many people could do that car wash alley oop. Skaters that can do everything but in a really boring way are like paint drying

1 Like

Vas ist das?

Back 3 into the car wash.

I personally found it rude as fuck to Hoefler, him pissing off and skating the quarter in the middle of a high pressure game, where you’re trying to build a rhythm and flow, that has seen many a talented, seasoned pro buckle. The cameras are rolling, all eyes in the park are on you… oh he’s pissed off again to fuck about, which he could do till his hearts content before or once the game is finished.

3 Likes

You don’t think they just edited in a couple of quarter pipe tricks to make this more interesting?

4 Likes

You’d think they’d at least edit in lands if that was the case, haha!

1 Like

I would be off skating the bank to curb after every trick that thing looks so fun.

1 Like

This. Kelvin would set a trick and the next clip is Midler on the quarter pipe!

Midler seems like the repeated falls he has taken have given him brain damage. Or maybe he did the standard drop out of school to skate at age 8 or whatever.

2 Likes

Who cares? Jesus

2 Likes

As opposed to what? Harvard? You guys are really taking BATB seriously

1 Like

I think Jesus would care, he was into fairness and following the 10 commandments, ‘Thou shall not slide a trick if your opponent popped theirs.’ Hehe.

6 Likes

If a pro skater went to Harvard that would be sick.

I graduated Gnarvard with a 1st my dude

4 Likes

Rattray is a Physics major from Glasgow Uni.

2 Likes

Midlers mum

1 Like

There definitely has been. I can’t remember who though. This is gonna annoy me. Might have been a journo or filmer or something though.

1 Like

He’s got an undergrad degree in physics, and he did it focused on astronomy. ‘Major’ is an American thing.

4 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge