Chad Caruso – Skating across America

His description of skating in the Nevada heat for some reason reminds me of Frazzles.
Dry, crispy and a word also used to describe either knackered or extremely burnt.
I can imagine that sort of heat covering all of those bases.

1 Like

I got to thinking today that this is actually the most current skating you can get. He could be learning something right now! or doing a 7 hour car drive without any sleep.

latest video in Idaho he goes to a park that has this thing in it -

that looks fun

Saw that, kinda wished he filmed something on it.
Isn’t there something like that over here, Wakefield?

Google images would suggest so although it looks taller and has proper coping

Genuinely gutted that there’s only two left.

One now (though I was worried he might not make the plane to Alaska).

Editor’s Note: We asked Chad how many states he jacked off in along the way, and he said he doesn’t really jack off. We can’t confirm that’s a lie, but it’s a lie.

2 Likes

Day 50!

I didn’t want this to end.
Dude’s a legend. His dedication, positiveness and lack of ego are rare.

1 Like

spoilers man!!

love this dude, i am gutted its ended as its become part of my daily routine watching his adventure. he seems like such a genuine nice positive guy too

really hope he does a video or two in hawaii and the trip back

You know what, having watched how hard his 30 day challenge was, this is really amazing

He did 50 days with huge drives and somehow managed to take NO injuries despite doing some really tech shit on some fairly decent size ramps

Ironically the closest I think he came to proper injury was the big spin lipslide on a flat bar

Yeah i’m gutted this has ended, what am I going to do with my life now?
So stoked for him, I really hope he gets some kudos from the skate industry somehow.
Skate YTers or any YTers fluff up their content so much to get views and are making a living from it to the point that when Chad lost his wallet I thought about how that could be a stunt to add drama to the video.
I don’t think he’d do that obviously but others would. I think he’s genuinly a bit anyhow, ha.

I was thinking that I could learn all the tricks he did on our ramp every session in order but then I thought of some (most) of the tricks he did and how awkward they are. Not pro hard but definitely hard tricks.

Yeah that last ep was really good. That fucking rib meal looked amazing too

I don’t think it was rib was it? Maki fish or something?

There’s something similar in Otterspool.

Really stoked on his stuff. Made me want to learn something new for a change.

1 Like

it may be better without the tree though.

Yeah you’re right, looks so good

Until the leaves fall off.