Just received an update from Jaime Owens regarding some of the content for the premier issue of his mag Closer due to drop March-April.
Good looking Farran.
- Grant Brittain Interview about his book with some unpublished photos.
- John Lucero feature interview done by Eric Swisher [who does the Chromeball website.]
- Louie Lopez interview by Farran Golding
- Mike Gigliotti Artist profile by Ted Barrow
- Jason Adams talks about getting sober
- Tons of rad photos by Anthony Acosta, Ben Colen, Seu Trinh, Tobin Yelland, Glen E. Friedman, Mike Blabac, Jonathan Mehring, Jon Humphries and many more.
I’m well keen for this but international subs are expensive.
Wonder if it has UK distro to get it that way?
Edited the thread title @anon86856945 for obvious reasons.
Me too, I was kind of on the fence about it for a bit, but it looks really promising. £23 per mag could be worth it I suppose (less than a tenner a month if you look at it like that). UK distribution would be preferable as I could see import charges bumping up the price even further when the package hits customs. I could be wrong about that though. It’s just from past experience almost everything I buy from the US ends up incurring some additional cost on import.
It’s going to be distributed in the UK by Rock Solid
Sounds like it should be really good - that list of content sounds amazing!
is it closer as in getting closer or closer as in closing the door
I too would like to know this.
all i can think of is this
Closer as in get any closer to the berrics and xenu gets your soul