Covid

I’m getting less and less confident post covid will even exist. It’s going to be fucking carnage at the weekend when all the thick cunts get to the pub. I feel sorry for any like fucker that is working on saturday when they are inundated by thick cunt sun readers

2 Likes

I want one of yours. Very nice.

That’s because I have better taste than you

Different taste. I prefer mine but I like yours.

And they’ll be the ones kicking off when they see the headlines. At least the regions are obliged to do the opposite right now.

Hmm, let’s hope that sort of thing doesn’t happen here.

Will we get to a complete post-covid scenario anytime soon? I doubt it.
I’ve built some shelves to be our larder and started building up a bit of a stockpile for the inevitable second wave of people going mental and panic buying everything. I’m just adding a couple of tins or a bag of pasta/rice/grain anytime I go to a shop at the moment.

Anyone else becoming a prepper?

1 Like

Did so on a minor level and have since ran out of everything that I stocked up on, need to repeat.

3 Likes

Same here. We stocked up really good and then ate it all when things started being available again. I suggested the other day that maybe we stock a few things in again

1 Like

Looks ideal. If it was dark, anyway. Thing is, unless artists take a whopping cut it’ll cost a fortune.

And if you don’t have any friends do you still have to hire a space for six people?

Good points, I suppose stuff like this just shows how important a vaccine is.

It’s already been said that boffins only expect about 50% of people to take it.

Stupid Michael Fabricants.

2 Likes

hey, yo, like I don’t know man, i don’t want the government like putting some chip in my arm and shit you know, i heard that shit’s like going on, you know like all secret and shit. bill gates and those guys, they’re trying to control us for more money you know man. the mainstream media are lying to you man, google it it’s all true, do your research man don’t be a sheep, i ain’t getting no vaccine man fuck bill gates fuck the government trump 2020 fuck yeah let’s partaaaay

5 Likes

I’d fucking love to have a chip. Would make self-service shopping even quicker.

2 Likes

The same people moaning about government spying and chips whilst permanently glued to their smart phone and social media

3 Likes

The funny thing is they most likely will have received vaccines as a child, which I find quite funny and being glued to smart phone etc.