Cycling enthusiasts post here

Hugo said yes, so here it is…

Re-post what I said in the Pointless thread

As a person who commutes by bike (London - Brussels), I have never faced the sort of challenges Malta has thrown at me. I’ve had some free time recently so I decided to film and commentate my rides highlighting the reality of cycling on this island. I know a lot of people think Malta is a great sunny island and several of them think it would be so cool to ride their bikes here but unfortunately I would striongly advise that they think twice before planning a road trip here.

Anyway, here’s one of the videos I filmed earlier today focusing on the potholes and piss-poor attempts to repair them (if repaired!). Obviously the videos are fairly long so I added timestamps and other info in the description.

Please post anything cycle related here.

Terry Berentsen posts some awesome videos chasing couriers around town amongst other shenanigans.
Two of my favourite videos of his are the following.

(Couple more cooper ray vids in his channel)

Infamous Safa hotline

Check the rough cut too.

Does mountain biking count? My other hobby… Well, one of them.

All cycling welcome although I think road cycling is the favoured discipline among most of the forumers.

Did anyone watch Paris Roubaix? Was good as always.

I ride on the road as well, but mainly to get around… Mud and rocks for fun :smiley:

Someone beat the hour record earlier. 55km

I cycle everywhere on a 3-speed, I don’t drive. That journey usually takes 40 minutes - going by train and bus/tram would usually take over an hour, so forget about that. Any of the rare days I don’t ride the 13-14km into work, I’m slow and stagnant in my head all day.

There’s a strava group for the forum if anyone wants to join.

https://www.strava.com/clubs/Network26

This is mine if anyone wants to give Kudos

Check out the Parade online skate shop