If @pigdog237 is there, at least I won’t be the oldest

2 Likes

A nice sticker with your name and age at the door

I’m even older than last year!!

6 Likes

Gutted to be missing this year’s do

Ordered one of the new t-shirts to make up for it

3 Likes

There was a youngster there last year doing back noseblunts. Surely that shouldn’t be allowed to happen again??

No children under 40 pls

4 Likes

Dave Davies Double Dad so he’s allowed in

Yeah, but he should at least have arthritis to qualify.

1 Like

No youngsters allowed unless they’ve got kids those are the rules

1 Like

For context myself and Tom have the exact same birthday with myself a year younger.

The plot twist here is that Tom was right and it’s me who doesn’t know his own age. I thought I was 35 and in fact my wife just made me realise I’m not, I’m 34.

My poor memory and ever growing Guinness belly should aid my application to qualify as eligible for this event.

7 Likes

Can no longer attend this as away.
Gutted.

I’ll be bringing a range of sarnies for taste tests

2 Likes

They have Peg Net, can we get a sandwich contest? And you can be the judge. Scores based on variety of ingredients, composition, sauces used and filth level

2 Likes

Making a little detour and picking up @PolarJames for this. Should be fun. Doubt I’ll skate but coming up for the bants.

6 Likes

100% down

2 Likes

Ill be the guy in the tent with the microphone and the big beard, report in IMMEDIATELY with the sandwich selections. Immediately.

4 Likes

I can’t make it as I’m on the wrong hemisphere, could you please name drop me for internet points?

And if isn’t too much to ask, could you bring someone someone to represent me in my absence? They don’t have to skate, they’ll just stand there making awkward small talk and look generally uncomfortable, then nick a bunch of stickers at the end. Maybe sing Life On Mars at karaoke afterwards, ideally with a snurp name badge so everyone knows it’s me. They can skate if they want but they shouldn’t be too good at it.

Thanks mate

4 Likes

I’ll hang around with Tom and be awkward enough for everyone.

3 Likes