Dadlands Voltarol Open 3 (Saturday 18th May 2024)

Spent 12 months being sociable with skaters young and old so I’m all good. All down to fist bump or shakey hands eh, @KeithBeef :smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be talking to people if they like it or not.

6 Likes

Wait till you see the trailer we got coming out for it!

4 Likes

It better involve a lot of mashed potato.

5 Likes

@navitronic is that enough mash

6 Likes

For anyone who’d like to watch the trailer without tilting their heads;

4 Likes

Haha that was mint.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting actual ads for actual Voltarol on my Insta feed this week. How do they know?
(Well actually I know how they know, before anyone starts explaining about algorithms / commonalities in reference terms / id tags etc etc)

Anyway I’m not going to make it to this one, pretty bummed as I made the last two, and I’ve been working on slow nosewheelies all year. Y’all have a good one. Pour out some Horlicks for me.

7 Likes

My flights are booked at the very least.

I’ll be the bearded, jet lagged one with the fucked English accent.

1 Like

bearded, tired and dodgy accent covers about 95% of the attendees generally

6 Likes

Peak dadlands will be where everyone turns up, does a 45 minute warm up routine then sits down and just watches the empty park for a bit before leaving in time to put the kids to bed

8 Likes

Sounds familiar.

With my crew it usually devolves into the weirdest conversations about utter shite…

2 Likes

Week away. Looking forward to seeing y’all there

5 Likes

Gonna try to not injure myself on Monday skate night and make it over in one piece!

3 Likes

Ill be there from Friday afternoon if anyone wants to head over early and have a roll about?

1 Like

Next weekend? Oh well.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, it’ll probably be the first time I step on a board this year when I rock up here. Not that it’ll make much difference to my abilities

2 Likes

After missing last year, hugely looking forward to it despite being old / tired / injured etc

3 Likes

This has come around fast! These two are well sus :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Just had a thought @Bish is away on holiday, is he going to be back in time to do the catering for this?

3 Likes