Eco-friendly Skate Wear!!!

The whole thing including their insta looks like AI.

Also, nothing pisses me off about fashion more than claiming to be green and sustainable, yet making clothing from polyester

100% agree

graphics, everything

1 Like

Why do people claim they are a lifestyle or community when it’s only just concieved. That’s some Jonah Hill Shit.

Hey UK Skate Fam! :skateboard:

Stoked to introduce you to EcoShred Sportswear – where sustainability meets style in the world of UK skateboard action sports apparel.

We’re not just a clothing brand; we’re a movement. A commitment to a greener, more eco-conscious skating experience.

Our high-quality, performance-driven apparel is designed for riders who want to make a difference without compromising on style or performance.

At EcoShred, we’ve pioneered the fusion of eco-friendliness with urban cool, crafting our clothing from recycled materials and sustainable fabrics that look and feel great on and off the board.

Join us in the ride towards a cleaner, greener, and more stylish skate culture with EcoShred Sportswear.

3 Likes

Great spot!

“Axle Stall” on a jumper had me cracking up

3 Likes

Hmmm. Not a great look for me.
Better put my hopking TShirt to the bottom of the drawer before I self inflict any more damage!

3 Likes

IMG_1422

12 Likes

It’s good you guys like shredding, how about starting with these clothes? Eco friendly recycling of course :herb::heavy_check_mark::+1:

Screenshot 2023-09-13 150616

Just Smartmocked up this little number and might even put it into limited soloproduction later.

(Made up a couple of words there too, the ol’ creative juices are flowing today).

4 Likes

“But Tom, your new company EcoShred Sportswear sounds quite similar to The Supply Network. How are you different?”

EcoShred Sportswear stands out as a superior choice compared to rival company The Supply Network in several key ways, especially when it comes to eco-friendliness:

1. Sustainability at the Core: EcoShred Sportswear has a strong commitment to sustainability, with eco-friendliness being the central theme of our brand. We prioritize using recycled materials and sustainable fabrics throughout our entire product range, reducing our environmental footprint.
  2. Transparency and Accountability: Unlike The Supply Network, EcoShred is transparent about our production processes and material sourcing. We provide customers with clear information about our sustainable practices, so they can make informed choices and trust that they’re supporting a responsible brand.
  3. Cutting-Edge Design: While both brands offer stylish apparel, EcoShred Sportswear is known for its cutting-edge designs that seamlessly blend fashion with function. Our products are not only eco-friendly but also designed to meet the performance demands of skateboard action sports, ensuring that riders look and feel their best.
  4. Community and Engagement: EcoShred is more than just a clothing brand; it’s a community. We actively engage with our customers and the skateboarding community, organizing eco-friendly skate events, workshops, and initiatives to raise awareness and promote a sustainable lifestyle.
  5. Positive Impact: EcoShred goes beyond just eco-friendly products. We regularly contribute to environmental causes and strive to make a positive impact on our planet. Our customers can feel proud knowing that their purchase supports a brand that actively works to protect the environment.
  6. Quality Assurance: Our commitment to eco-friendliness doesn’t come at the cost of quality. EcoShred products are rigorously tested for durability and performance, ensuring that they meet the high standards expected by skateboarders and action sports enthusiasts.
  7. Made in the UK: EcoShred Sportswear is proudly made in the UK, supporting local businesses and reducing carbon emissions associated with international shipping, which can be a concern with global supply chains like The Supply Network.

In summary, EcoShred Sportswear surpasses The Supply Network through its unwavering dedication to eco-friendliness, transparency, community engagement, quality, and impact. Choosing EcoShred means choosing a brand that not only provides top-notch apparel but also contributes positively to the environment and the skateboarding community.

4 Likes

that Tin-Tin graphic is a cracking call

Someone just stopped at that comment then.

1 Like

This also came to mind.

1 Like

Are there any companies still around that solely do skate clothes? It doesn’t make sense why people think it’s a viable business. There’s nothing functional about skate clothing, except for shoes.

Most clothing is either a marketing product for hardware or shoe companies, or made by non-skate companies and got coopted by skaters (dickies, Carhartt). Or by surf/snowboard companies that do make functional clothing that people actually have a reason to buy.

2 Likes

Does Four Star still exist?

2 Likes

Is Blue Flowers (was Piilgrim) a skate clothes company?

I thought Four Star was long gone but their last IG post was 20 weeks ago.

Edit: The earliest post is 43 weeks old, so it looks like they’re back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/mxodq7L-98/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And let’s be honest you don’t even need those. If I’ve bought any more than five pairs of actual skate shoes in the past twenty years I’d be surprised.