Ethical skate companies

Yes.
They also offer for people to buy single shoes to replace the ones you wear out in your regular stance.

Honestly not bad initiatives all over - just a tad too aggressive on the marketing front, shoe design and Berrics alignment…

Cariuma also ship their shoes in just the shoe boxes with no extra packaging from what I understand, which is a good idea - still not buying any though.

Hang the fuck on, they let you buy single shoes? This, if true, is the single most amazing thing in human history ever

1 Like

Etnies have been doing that for ten years.

3 Likes

The most ethical and sustainable thing Cariuma could’ve done is to not start another shoe company

9 Likes

Anyone else noticed that Cariuma are hooking up anyone and everyone with 10k plus insta following which other brands wont touch with a bargepole?

Literally all the stinkers.

6 Likes

This is the thing with ethical clothing companies. Patagonia are still shipping stuff around the world in containers like everyone else. Not saying what they do isn’t great, they’re a great company but you can’t save the planet by making more stuff.

8 Likes

Liiiiiiike?

Well, not Gino…

Wait, is that real!? Gino isn’t on Nike and on some company that sounds like an exotic vegetable?

No. It’s an Insta wind-up nicked from Slap.

1 Like

Haha, gave me a laugh that Gino one did earlier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Every skater they post?

I don’t follow them surprisingly.

1 Like

Neither do I. I can’t imagine many on here do…

Hosted using Digital Ocean