Football Thread

3 Likes

LFC WTF FFS LOL.

Anything MUFC can do, LFC can do one better yeah? Madness!

1 Like

I’ve said it here before but the attitude of sky commentators to teams outside the top four is disgusting. Watching the match yesterday it was all about how rubbish Liverpool were, how lucky villa kept getting, how embarrassing to lose to such a lowly team, fuck off

When Leeds lost 4-3 to pool a few weeks back it was an amazing performance, bielza is a genius, toe to toe with the champions. But last night was just a shit team who got super lucky for 90 minutes? Carragher is a rose tinted dinosaur

3 Likes

Mate Villa were amazing.

Rinsed that back 4 all night. Sky pundits hate us as well. Merson fucking hates the Toon.

Bit of a dry deadline day

Fulham need to sign some talented defenders today or they might as well pack it in already

Rumoured on one CB for Fulham.

Partey to Arsenal?

We’ve signed some Peruvian kid on Nobby Solanos recommendation but will link up with our Under 23’s squad.

United got that Telles in.

Felipe Anderson left West Ham already on loan to Porto. Sweet £40milly they spent on him two seasons ago?

Immediately after telles signing bbc posted a thing about him being a left defensive wing back than luke Shaw, just what they need

1 Like

Williams has done really well when called upon so now he has two people ahead of him? Might as well leave!

Wow I forgot Jack wilshere existed. Imagine being sidelined by West Ham, jesus

1 Like

His statement said he was fit to play over the last 8 months and wasn’t given the opportunity. Pandemic aside, they were fucked end of last season so why trust him.

New season playing well no need for him, I mean Felipe Anderson out on loan seems mental to me.

Where’s Wilshere going now, Championship, pay as you play Prem deal? He’s 28.

If he’s still any good he’d fit in at any number of Premier league clubs but would he actually play? Rooney seems to be loving it at Derby and the championship has much nicer football nowadays. Could see Wiltshire smashing it in Italy

He should go to Italy, they might even sort his issues out to some degree at least, lots of players look healthier for playing out there.

1 Like

Everton signed a new keeper on loan right at the last minute of the window. Roma’s number 1 who I’ve got no information about and have never seen play. 100% will be better than Pickford though!

1 Like
1 Like

hope wilder takes him on a pay as you play deal, quality on his day (when he’s not crocked)

2 Likes

What the fuck

That list is crazy in an age where nearly all top forwards in Europe are early to mid 30s.

I don’t know if I would want any of them on my team.

A lot of them are injury prone, so after signing on bonus and wages, you could end up spending a lot of money to have them sitting on the treatment table.

I remember reading Andre Ayew was paid a 7 million signing on fee by Swansea, when they signed him as a free transfer back in 2015. Some of these free transfers end up costing serious money when you factor in wages as well. Say you end up paying them £100,000 a week, over a 3 year contract that is approximately 15.6 million just in wages.

3 Likes

Feel like these players playing international football is a really bad idea. Blatantly going to be a massive spike in positive tests following it