Football Thread

Is this Italian team on PEDs or something? They genuinely look unnaturally energetic.

2 Likes

Um that’s a red now? Apparently it is

Thought it was late and reckless to be honest.

5 Likes

Be interesting to see how they play outside of Rome. They seem to be thriving with the home advantage.

1 Like

I know right? Sounds like they’d have to see a leg snapped in two before they’d agreed.

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Why Dele Ali?

Rumour Lacotelli might be going to Spurs. Doubt he will though.

Phew. Secured second place but that was worrying for a minute.

John Hartson.
It was a one-nil thrashing.

This North Macedonia v Netherlands match is great, NM could have been 2 up already. One marginally offside, another off the post. Looking dangerous on the break too.

They’ll probably get walloped eventually but they’ve had some good moments.

3 Likes

Sooo only Gilmour had to isolate from the Scottish squad, despite them training and being in the dressing room together. But Chilwell and Mount also have to isolate because they shook his hand or whatever but no one else who played a full football match with him

They’re just making it up as they go along right?

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re going to need further explanation on this one. Terrible timing.

Grealish in with a chance to finally start?!

Probably still play Sterling-Kane-Foden no matter what happened

1 Like

I almost don’t even care what the line up is now, I just want whoever plays to be able to string some passes together and make some space. Even a championship level team should be able to do that.

1 Like

How is Chadli still in the Belgium side?

So good this, get in :denmark:

1 Like

Best game of the Euro’s so far this! Off my seat for their 3rd and 4th. Well done Denmark!

1 Like

Lukaku deserved that after being robbed of the earlier goal.

Also happy for Denmark as Finland really haven’t deserved an automatic qualification to the next round.

1 Like