Football Thread

Not even close to being a wolves fan but that goal was not offside. This is getting so shit now

fuck off VAR, i’m so done with football. what’s the point when decisions aren’t equal at all

my point being, spurs handball in their area 2 minutes earlier, VAR barely even checks. decisions are LESS equal now than they were before VAR. every single match has some ridiculous VAR controversy which would probably somehow be okay if they were equally shit, but they’re not. we’ve been categorically fucked by VAR throughout the season

only team i’ve watched who’ve had less decisions go their way so far have been Burnley. then you’ve got Liverpool running away with the title yet still getting things go their way

edit - just to add to that tirade, fuck off spurs, bus wankers

pretty sure every team’s fanbase says that so maybe it is equally shit

hence the non villa examples

it’s just pants. decisions weren’t equal before but the officials were doing the best they could and the game flowed. now it’s just rubbish

another edit - fuck spurs

2 Likes

what an absolute howler from Engels

1 Like

Wow Toon gave up at 2-0.

Saka needs to be in that England squad. Sean Longstaff looked decent again, in a better team he would be even better. Saint-Maximin is too good for us, hit the post today.

This game didn’t matter we are shite against Arsenal always. We are playing all the teams around us now, pick up 3/4 wins could be good.

Edit: @tbk11 no VAR bullshit, 4-0 fair and square.

2 Likes

I put three small bets on that game. Auba to score first. Won ÂŁ15. Pepe to score next. Won ÂŁ25. Ozil to score next. Won ÂŁ30.

Only three bets I put on as well. Nice.

1 Like

Maguire just kicked Batshuayi in the nuts. VAR looked at it…not violent conduct. Bizarre.

Omg I just came to post how that was complete bullshit. What the fuck, VAR winning friends once again

Fucked isn’t it! Replays showed how obvious it was, yet nothing was done. So weird.

He glared angrily at him before doing it. Completely deliberate

Not sure about that booking for a dive either, definite contact, William just made his fall a bit theatrical. VAR should’ve picked that up

And obviously Maguire scored lol

You couldn’t make this shit up. Chelsea disallowed goal should’ve been fine as well

I dunno. Was a bit of a push tbf but Williams made a right meal of it and went down as soon as he felt the touch. Gutted for Zouma though as that was a lovely finish.

Fred pushed Azpi forward first, he falls into Williams. Either the goal stands or its a penalty. No Chelsea fan at all but that’s some bullshit

Had Man United win, BTTS and 14+ corners at 25/1… everything but a Chelsea goal. Devo’d.

I know it was probably for peanuts but these types of bets are the bookies dream haha.

2 Likes