General Election '24

https://x.com/markkleinmansky/status/1810955425275089001?s=46

:eyes:

3 Likes

They gunna stop mandatory private pensions over Ā£30k. Thatā€™s shit.

I sincerely hope youā€™re not getting your info on this from that extremely obvious troll Twitter account that has been reposted today are you?

3 Likes

There is going to be so much mis-info and anti-Labour bias during this term.

1 Like

The amount of times Iā€™ve seen ā€˜Labour are usless, Itā€™s been a whole week and nothings changed!!!ā€ already in the media.

2 Likes

Yep. The fact that people were happily reposting from that Twitter account which is openly racist and transphobic without bothering to check first is embarrassing.
It takes 5 seconds to check your sources.

ā€˜Tammy Pax MPā€™ :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

I donā€™t like Keir and Iā€™m really happy with the first week. Think he has been really good and Iā€™m stoked on his appointments

3 Likes

Just out of interest why donā€™t you like him?

Donā€™t do itā€¦

1 Like

:joy::joy: Cheers mate

1 Like

To be fair, it was more for your benefit.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I like the appointments starmer has made as well. Feels like a really fresh start and a kick up the arse

6 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying this game of link tennis:

The decision came as the regulator rejected the steep increase in household bills that Thames Water said is needed to help attract critical new funding from investors and overhaul its ailing infrastructure.

Ok, good.

Since the water industry was privatised three decades ago, suppliers have been required to submit business plans to the regulator every five years.

Who on earth was overseeing this shitshow?!

The whole thing literally stinks but Iā€™m glad it has the public focus now.

1 Like

Yeah just read this too Ofwat needs disbanding.

2 Likes

They were merely keeping a cartel in place, probably what it was designed to do.

1 Like

My apologies.

1 Like

Appointed goons to police the Tory Oz curtian.

1 Like

Prior to the election, probably for at least the last year or so these have been popping about town. Just stuck on lamp posts, bridges etc all written on labels and hand written

5 Likes

Not fan boying obvs but thought this was interesting.
Relating to Starmerā€™s pro bono representation of the McLibel Greenpeace activists who McDonalds tried to fuck over.

First YT comment: [@tommiatkins3443]

Around this time, Johnson would have been staggering through Oxford with his tuxedo and his goons kicking homeless people and guffawing. Truss was in the liberal party learning to count and Sunak was sat miserably without sky TV obsessing that his yacht was too big to be a small boat.

9 Likes