In the news thread

Essentially they’re trying to change the rules just so that one of them can get away with breaking them.

2 Likes

This covers it

So as well as the corruption he’s tried to blame the process as being responsible for his wife’s suicide.

Odd, because here’s an article at the time.

All you need to know is the Tories are working harder to save the skin of one of their own then they ever did for anyone in a care home these last 2 years.

Copper bottom Michael Fabricants the lot of them, especially the ones who back him tomorrow.

4 Likes

I’m so knackered from being so angry on a daily basis at these scumbag fuck heads. Gah.

1 Like

It’s the Trump approach. If they’re outrageous on a daily basis you forget what horrible thing they did before

3 Likes

I know but this this is one of the scummiest things they’re about to pull. Open season on bribery.

No one will give a fuck though for some reason.

Iv had no sleep, @Les_Zeppelin whats the crack with this?

Corrupt MP gets found out about his side dealings.
He gets a slap on the wrist.
Tory MPs are about to move not just the goalposts but the whole pitch and stadium to save him from his slap on the wrist.

Another day in normal Britain basically.

5 Likes

Glad to hear JOB on LBC bring it up just now, hopefully this will get more traction and the tories back down

I don’t know why in doing this to myself but I’m listening to PMQs and my blood is starting to boil.

4 Likes

I’ve stopped watching the news and I don’t go near Twitter.

Head in sand :expressionless:

You forgot the bit where in his appeal he’s said that the investigation into him is the reason his wife committed suicide. Absolute, full on, highest-order Brian.

2 Likes

Nah look about 10 posts up: In the news thread - #10242 by Les_Zeppelin

I hate him. I just absolutely fucking hate him.

1 Like

I think maybe a break from the internet might do you some good… At least from the socials/news.

2 Likes

I almost think there is something in the British psyche that wants to be ruled by the cruel upper crust society types. Like some bad victorian novel. Why else would people keep voting for them? Also the lower classes don’t trust one of their own to be able too hold such places of power as it’s for the social elite only, who were bred for such things (which is utter bullshit of course).

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 15.44.13

I know. The frustration of not being able to do anything is huge.

But still…this was some sub Trump shit. Why did they even do it? What do they gain by doing this? That’s the scary thing. Legalised corruption. Jesus.

Will people even fucking notice though?

I don’t think it’ll get through to most people. They’ve got the public to the point where they assume that every politician is doing this sort of thing all the time anyway and this was probably just an attempt by some lefty do-gooders to get at the Tories.

-XFfa95MN5g0

This is where the current Tory faction is at. Disruption, “controversy” which bizarrely gives you more power and lots of press, fostering an us vs them mentality, make up your own rules, meanwhile take all the cash you can and fuck off into the sunset, laughing.

Yeah, they’ve done this before though but usually there has been some day of reckoning eventually, nothing approaching justice for their crimes but people would get pissed off and vote them out at least. However now with all their money behind them they’ve got so sophisticated and adept at manipulating public opinion that they can get away with murder and nothing happens. It all feels a bit hopeless really.

Oh and if some people die, never mind, they might have been hit by a bus anyway

1 Like