In the news thread

Nice TCSM poster quote

1 Like

Fuck me Iā€™m fucking loving this.

7 Likes

Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf

3 Likes

Oh my god is anyone else watching this quivering licklespit gibbon on sky news right now?

Itā€™s full bore failed state Comical Ali madness.

Edit: hahha Tim Laughton got interviewed straight after him and called him comical Ali as well.

It was so mad.

In fact here it is. I think he still has bit of De Pfeffelā€™s jizz in his beard

3 Likes

When he says mandate does he mean the manifesto he was voted in on?

Or just to get Brexit done?

Theyā€™re just saying words. Mad, insane words. any words will do.

Soā€¦because he won a GE in 2019, that gives him cart blanche to act like a complete Michael Fabricant for 5 years apparently. No standards are too low.

Thatā€™s the line.

1 Like

Bottom line is heā€™s not a president. Fuck him and all his enablers.

Robert Mugabe would be proud

4 Likes

Itā€™s time for the Queen to step in and earn all those castles and minks and stuff. She has the power to stop rogue shit like this

3 Likes
5 Likes

Made me chuckle

I went skateboarding and have just got back, had two beers and a blast on the weed vape. Just read through the whole thread to catch up cos I have no idea whatā€™s going on.

Is Boris all alone in Downing Street? Is he losing his mind? I hope he does a King Kong and climbs up Big Ben or something.

3 Likes

One last bit of pure madness to finish a lovely day.

1 Like

Quite possibly completely insane. Or a russian sleeper agent

Shit with the amount of Russian money thatā€™s in London real estate and the absolute state of Bernie Ecclestone backing Putinā€¦the latter sounds quite likely.

Really well delivered.

3 Likes

Hahaha boris really is the kid who canā€™t have his own way. An actual child running the country.

2 Likes

Itā€™s linked a few posts back!

Honestly, integrity and respect? Get in the bin you utter shitbag twat.

1 Like

Doh :man_facepalming:t2: