In the news thread

That’s actually hilarious

Just actually involuntarily screamed fuck off at my phone at this bag of shit talking about how great Boris Johnson was. I think I’m going mad.

1 Like

Here she goes.

How did our country end up here. Fucking hell.

‘I think we’ve shown the depth and breadth of talent we have to offer’.

You’ve got that one right you absolute fucking plum.

3 Likes

I was bracing myself for a terrible speech but she was actually much worse than i was expecting. She’s a bowl of old porridge that someone’s drawn a face in with their finger.

She’s terrible, properly properly fucking terrible and those 12 people putting their no confidence letters in are onto something.

3 Likes

So we getting energy cuts or what? At this point they are all as shit as each other, but some actual help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

She’s said she’ll freeze the energy costs…but the rise already went through so people will still be stuck paying at least double what they were before. Sooty has the right idea:

6 Likes

Surely she can’t just freeze them after the cap went up. She has to do something about that surely? Not just freeze at a point where people are already fucked.

How does anyone get that £400 cost of living thing? Through energy suppliers?

She worked for shell, don’t be surprised who she gives a shit about.

1 Like

I wish all these wankers would stop saying Boris got Brexit done, nothing is done. It’s like saying you got your career change done but the only step you have taken is to stop showing up for work.

8 Likes

A paper plate attatched to a stick could have done his ‘achievements’.

Left the EU with no idea how to square the circle of Norther Ireland.

Purchased vaccines to a virus in a pandemic.

Not actively ignoring Ukraine.

Well done bud. Now fuck off you absolute fucking slug.

1 Like
8 Likes

If there is any kind of silver lining to this, Patel just quit

12 Likes

Had to pinch this from a mates insta , quite horrific

2 Likes

Does this mean Channel 4 isn’t getting sold?

I really hope so.

This talent free, intelligence free, moral free plank of wood is now one of the most powerful people in the country

ZSpeGva70OrQ
…yet

7 Likes

be good if she makes it through the night so we can take back 9/11.

1 Like

ah fuck, its not November, that makes no sense.

1 Like