In the news thread

House of Lords would be wiped out, most of them are old gadgies right.

Bet they’re shitting it.

So that’s where all the fucking bog roll has gone.

2 Likes

They probably have the finest silk, cut into squares with pinking shears or something.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/1439-michael-osterholm/id360084272?i=1000468027968

This is a very good listen from a disease expert. Sorts out the myths and facts.

Skip the first 6 mins. His sponsor chat.

Glad he shut down any Conspiracies, while they can be fun, people take them wayyyyy to far these days

1 Like

Looks like our travel plans are going to change now. We’ve had our fingers crossed but it’s not going to happen.

Had an inter-rail trip planned with the kids. Milan - Zurich - Vienna - Budapest - Prague. Leaving Saturday 28th March.
Looks like we’ll get the money back on the flight and Milan hotel, and possibly the Bernina Express into Zurich. Who knows what will happen to the rest of it. Girls are gutted.

There are bigger problems in the world, but…

Denied!!

1 Like

So today has seen the biggest rise in cases yet :mask:

Interesting Medium article on the expontential spread of Corvid19 and limiting the spread -

This story about S.Korea’s Patient 31, a "superspreader who was in contact with over 1000 people, is worth reading/avoiding - 2019 coronavirus: The Korean clusters

1 Like

That’s sobering stuff, the government are doing fuck all basically.

Harvey Weinstein jailed for 23 years.

How long until he dies?

1 Like

23 years so far…

can’t believe that living in a hyper capitalist society with a dismantled welfare state makes people less likely to take time off work with no notice

5 Likes

Add in more than a few of them don’t work, just want the kids of thier hands

Woohoo…

I’m not exactly full of confidence with the people in charged.

1 Like

Lol geez

1 Like

Looks like this virus is going to take some of my savings. Joys of owning your own business in events. Oh well I was only going to by another Porsche I didn’t need anyway.

And in other news

What a weiner.

I thought Pepsi already owned Rockstar? I’m not as up on my energy drink parent companies as I’d like to be