In the news thread

100%, I think more tests has to be the way forward.

1 Like

My brothers and I have just spoken to our parents and asked them not to go on a cruise to the Canary Islands in a couple of weeks for my dadā€™s 70th. They agreed thank goodness. Possibly the worst thing to do at the mo especially with that age demographic in a giant floating greenhouse heading to a place where a hotel is quarantined.
If theyā€™d ignored us Iā€™d be physically stopping them.

Yeah ships would pretty much a voluntary coffin for some folk.

In other news:

His mother, however, said she tried to be serious when the school called, and later when her son arrived home ā€œwith a big grin on his faceā€.

She said this was made more difficult after she called his father at work, who responded by calling him ā€œa [expletive] legendā€.

She added as well as buying a kebab, her son used some of the cash to buy a multipack of Doritos.

1 Like

The current rules for testing are you either have to have come in contact with someone with confirmed virus, and/or travelled to any hot spots in the last 14 days

How the fuck would you know lol

Because itā€™s pretty common knowledge? And heā€™s an intelligent adult?

No, how the fuck would you know if youā€™ve come into contact with someone. haha

1 Like

Oh I see. Yeah, itā€™s not the most thorough system, is it.

Someone that has then been diagnosed, have you been around that person?

I mean, if I was at a football match where someone was infected, should I qualify for testing if I have the symptoms?

Iā€™d say yes of course!

Test me daddy!

Is it alright to go out for a solo skate if the universities are closed? Or will everyone have the same thought and we all just spread the disease around skaters? What is the etiquette?!

apart from Unger and Cates I donā€™t think anyone needs to worry too much in our demographic

4 Likes

Youā€™re getting there mate.

2 Likes

I was trying to argue this with my wife earlier, if everyone goes into isolation I feel its fine to go for a solo skate at a car park. She was not bemused

4 Likes

I donā€™t have to try

Potential confirmed case of parent at Mrs school. I got sent home from work, working from home until I hear what that parents test result is.

1 Like

Lol

School here has closed. 2 confirmed cases. One teacher and one pupil. They were in contact with public health England about what to do and have closed for 13 days. Some of the kids were going round the market and spitting on people today.

Death is too good for some people