Instagram Blowouts

By that I mean he’s never going pro for Chocolate so what’s the point in putting him on.

1 Like

Because brands need to market boards in local territories?

Dudes who just want flow forever are actually useful these days…

I disagree. He’s doing stuff that not many people do, Sucui stuff. It can go either way, some people get on a US brand and they drown because they can’t step it up from being the best in their area to being the outsider on a team who is barely doing stuff that their new peers are doing. Or, and I think Bush could, thrive in the new environment and step up and take your tricks to bigger things.
He’s got the potential. Some of the tricks he has done on that little MK ledge taken to real US ledges and in lines, that could be mind blowing.

2 Likes

Yeah, so distro deal…

But he does not look like suciu when doing it.

And that makes a BIG difference.

It’s not what you do…

1 Like

If skateboarding was based only on doing hard tricks I don’t think i’d like it very much.

I think the potential is there for him to build on, it’s not as if he looks like other MK little lego movie guy.

1 Like

He’s been killing it for about 10 years and the potential has never amounted to anything significant besides a really good Get Lesta part which was probably on Thrasher or whatever.

I think it’s down to envirnoment and exposure to see if you can step it up.
I was never at a proper decent level of skating but I always thought that if I ever moved away to a city with skaters, i’d have gotten so much better than just being a hometown hero type. I couldn’t be arsed personally but I did think about it.
I think a new environment could boost him to the next step. I thought Mike Wright had that potential too but seemed he had other ideas. Charlie Munro has been able to do it.

I like Munro but Bush is better and I feel would go further if offered the opportunity…

2 Likes

lol.

Primitive snapped up Munro and nobody has snapped up Bush.

This says enough.

Bush wasn’t in Blips or whatever it was called. Charlie is probably more proactive too.

Wrong there.

Look at how Charlie skates. It’s power, fast and technical.

Bushy can huck and I think he’s sick. But that’s a poor comparison.

My comment wasn’t meant to be a munro Or Bush BTW, I’d like to see them both do well

Munro got his opportunity and took it, who knows if Bush has even had the chance yet

Bush was on Fabric. What happened to that?

If that brand had got off the ground more would have done him favours.

Also your best part is in an hour long video right? Gunna get lost.

Yeah, We have seen Munro step it up, he IS on the next level. I just think Bush is capable of doing the same, not a comparison.

Well you can still buy his board.

He’s already peaked, he just doesn’t look good enough on a board to go further imo.

Doesn’t mean he’s not a legend but there’s a few people like that who are technical wizards but don’t look that good.

Nicky Howells
Welsh Tommy
Craig Smedley

There’s a ceiling for these guys.

Don’t be putting Nicky and Welsh Tommy on the same category of Smeddles man come on.

Can someone find that backside flip.

3 Likes

Couldn’t think who else to put in that category but there’s a lot.