Instagram Blowouts

A good day for this account then.

https://twitter.com/stateoflinkedin

2 Likes

Anyone else think it’s pretty shitty to have so little consideration for covid distancing etc? Milton Keynes Skate Scene on Instagram: "Big up everybody for coming through, hope yous enjoyed the slams as much as I did 😆 Cant wait till next year. If you have ideas of what you’d like to see at future events then comment below 👇🏻. 📸: @swampyharold #MKSlamdemic #MKSkateScene #MiltonKeynes #TheBuszy . . . . . . . . . . #mkskate #mkskateboarding #mk #ukskate #skateuk #ukskateboarding #skateboarding #2020 #coronavirus #lockdown #squad #skateandcreate #skateboardingmk #skateforfun #loveskateboarding #unitedkingdom #skateboardingisfun #rollforever #"

I’m all for people doing what makes them feel good mentally in these times, and using some common sense when it comes to personal morals with regards to social distancing, but it’s a bit crap to promote it so outright?

2 Likes

I know what’s behind that link, I won’t even click it, will make me too angry

2 Likes

Wow. That sucks.

2 Likes

When they have to be around dechuna’s stinky style daily I reckon they’re pretty resilient to many horrid things

6 Likes

Just kinda can’t believe that so many people care so little. It’s kinda crap too that throughout the whole year it’s been skateboarders out of everyone that seem to have the least respect for distancing, and it’s skateboarders that I know that are the biggest covid hoaxers too, very arrogantly about it a lot of the time

2 Likes

Ignoring the Covid advice is like dropping litter nowadays. Just nah.

1 Like

Not even masks on, shit.

We got our group shot just before Covid was a thing, timing, haha!

1 Like

I see a girl has called them out for it. But obviously she got laughed at.

1 Like

The one chief with his top off. In November.

4 Likes

Wankers.

1 Like

I went to this but obviously had the common sense to swerve the very tightly packed group photo (even though i was smashed) did seem a bit of a weird shout. belting day out though…

but yeah it’s ridiculous how many people who skate around these parts have been posting covid truther shite on insta, was calling them out originally but i just can’t be arsed anymore. almost as if smoking weed regularly makes you well tinfoil, who knew

3 Likes

was late august but still agreed

2 Likes

Stop being that positive, it’s that Miles Silvas guy.

Unpopular opinion, but I like watching him skate. I also really liked that video part which was all one line.

3 Likes

duur miles bad gino good

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHN3wvOHZbY/?igshid=1seo1lcgstpf5

1 Like

click
Sees that it’s wecking ball.
close

2 Likes