Instagram Blowouts

Holy fuck.

Guilty

2 Likes

Meh.

Dudeā€™s in his mid-40s and even if he wasnā€™t, itā€™d still be fucked.

I feel like Reynolds is the one from that generation thatā€™s maybe most ā€œstill got itā€ but he puts out a lot more clips than the others.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m honestly a bit shocked heā€™s still hucking himself down stuff like that.

Itā€™s just a big bank.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess the drop wasnā€™t that big. But past the bump thatā€™s not a comfy place to bail!

1 Like

Itā€™s gnarly but the 360 was only off a small drop. Staying on after the tiny flat bit between banks is the scary bit

You have to commit obviously but if you can 360 off a 5ft drop then youā€™ll do it with a bit of moxy.

I just think heā€™s a bit of a cock, hard to look past.

5 Likes

Enjoyed the trick.

Didnā€™t enjoy the wood.

@Londonskater

What was Rowley last documented rail trick? It feels like heā€™s only been skating ditches since like 2005.

2 Likes

Unsure why tagged. Go onā€¦

His Extremely Sorry part is really, really good, but the rest of the video doesnā€™t really deserve the ā€œSorryā€ association so it gets kind of forgotten. Iā€™m certain thereā€™s some heavy rail stuff in that but Iā€™m probably misremembering.

neddy b2b hugo ainā€™t it? v good account

Instagramā€™s changed again, hasnā€™t it? Is it trying to make Reels the default?! Even if thatā€™s temporary itā€™s very annoying.

I donā€™t even know what those reel things are, I always ignored them. Are they like IGTV clipsā€¦?

i think itā€™s IG trying to be like tik tok

1 Like

Cool, I donā€™t know what TikTok is either. :see_no_evil: :rofl: