Instagram Blowouts

https://youtu.be/YrZTq7V9zhQ
Death, Escape From Boredom Intro?

1 Like

Skip to 1:06 for some vintage Hugo.

3 Likes

Frontside ollie over the subway tracks, holy shit.

6 Likes

does a comp section count as a montage? iā€™m sure it doesā€¦ anyway 19.15 in this is my favourite montage

1 Like

Viewfinder 2 radlands compā€¦if that counts as a montage. Banging.

2 Likes

:joy_cat: I loved that part. Rinsed that vid so hard growing up.

Switch Bs 180 Odeon is absolutely utterly fucked.

1 Like

the moon over marin montage in interface was pretty rad.

EDIT: actually talk about rose tinted glasses - it sucks.

montage 1 was better

Might of been even cooler if it hadnā€™t been used on H-Street - Next Generation first.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always been jealous of that nollie heel. It made me put my feet kinda that way ever since

I always remember a 411 chaos standing out because it felt like it was a statement from all the amateurs that itā€™s time for the pros to move over. Issue 40 or 44 I think, the track was by a band called Vast. All the skaters were really new names at the time.
There are loads of Transworld montages I loved, one that stood out that used musicā€¦ Built to spill - stab, The shins - Caring is creepy and a Pinback track I canā€™t remember the name of.

On VM used some of there stuff as well.

1 Like

Yeah I remember, I bought that album for the one of 411 but itā€™s not on there ha, the only one I liked really

1 Like

always loved this one from on video fall 2000, soundtrack on that whole vid was phenomenal to be fair

Yeah, one of the few vids I had at the time and I rinsed it so much. Itā€™s also had tracks on from company flow which I still listen to on the regs.

so good !

1 Like

The one with the Emerica Australia tour?

It had a tum yeto tour and some wizards of ozzy section. Cant remember if it was emerica but it had chad bartie and matt mumford in.

the pat duffy one!

Morph.

4 Likes