Instagram Blowouts

https://instagram.com/stories/pjladd/2467181543388821856?igshid=1656v2npnuf9p

Fs 180 overturned to switch fs crook. Never seen that before?

3 Likes

I’ve never seen one of those before. Little gif if you want to avoid hassle of viewing insta stories.
Tumblr Blog

6 Likes

This would’ve been great.

2 Likes

Kalis said lol. Dunno why that’s funny.

1 Like

I started saying LOL in real life to piss someone off as they told me they hated anyone who vocalised that word. I agreed, but annoying them was more valuable to me.

That was about four years ago.
I still vocalise it, constantly.

LOL?

4 Likes

CMOAC: I saw the make (of the switch backside flip) live on my first trip to Barca. I called Ryan Gee “Ty” when asking for directions to that half pipe air vent thing. He was very polite and didn’t correct my faux pas. Tim O’Connor was there too.

1 Like

The joke is on us.

1 Like

Saying it in real life is much, much less annoying than seeing it written down unironically.

Normally seems to be used when somebody’s pretending to deflate something stupid they’ve just said. Like the current “It was a prank, bro!” of internet typing.

‘Well I don’t eat European fish anyway lol’ type of thing.

Skating more transition these days…

2 Likes

Try being this side of things. ha ha.

Snyderman did that on a bench, probably in Fulfill The Dream.

PJ makes it look well good.

1 Like

2 Likes

Magical.

Callum Paul is so dope, that was amazing.

Holy shit!

I learnt the nosewheelie 180 fakie nosewheelie thing after seeing Djaybee do it on Insta this weekend (it’s a hard one for me), this Callum clip couldn’t come at a better time. What a king.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI8cW90qDkh/

3 Likes

Can you imagine what the yanks thought when JB turned up? Serious technician with style to boot. One of the GOATs

3 Likes

That switch bs shuv over the drain. How fucking chill was that.

2 Likes

Brad Johnson and some others talked about that in various interviews, he was quickly welcomed by the Pier 7 locals and ended staying in SF for a while. Better than the Crail camp spitting on Penny or throwing water at him or something at Radlands a couples years before that!

1 Like

Wait what about spitting on Tom?

Not sure about spitting but Chico and some other guys from the Crail camp threw water at Penny during his runs at Radlands in 94 I’d say, possibly out of jealousy or something. Or maybe because they drank beer.

1 Like