Instagram Blowouts

Always loved Austyn’s fakie flip on the LA brick banks.

1 Like

I get that but the cab is a full rotation which means you’re still entering the trick going forward/backwards, I’m trying to picture going into it fakie (on ramp) and it seems wild.

You know the trick I mean on ramp, right? Barney Page definitely has done them a fair bit back in the day.

Yeah cab to hurricane, ive seen a few people do them without popping the cab. I’m talking about rolling into it fakie, I guess it would be a switch losi then… OK now I’m lost ha ha

1 Like

cab to fakie backsmith down a rail would be nuts. or would it be a switch backside willy

cab sugar cane?

could be that too

Let’s keep that can of worms closed.

But glad you said fakie flip

There’s a lot of ‘it could be’s’ or ‘but what if’s’ regarding this but there is no such trick as a fakie feeble grind.

The Vianna cab to hurricane is a cab to fakie feeble with some of your logic.

Going backwards in a feeble grind is a hurricane no matter how you got into it.

1 Like

I think a lot of the time it would make more sense for the naming convention to be ‘fakie ollie to…’. So for example ‘fakie ollie to switch crook’ or ‘fake ollie to hurricane’ instead of ‘fakie crook’ or ‘fakie hurricane’. But not many people are going to call it that as it just feels a bit awkward. I also kind of feel like whichever name people are comfortable with/understand is the best one to go with (and some tricks are just always gonna be called different names by different people).

1 Like

I think if we just called it going backwards, things would be a lot clearer. Fakie as a stance is different in a lot of ways to nollie or switch as a stance.

It’s just going backwards

I’m sure I’ve seen one of those down a park rail, can’t remember who though. Maybe Deedz or that Alexis guy that looks like him

Perfectly done.

1 Like

Yes Morph!!

13 Likes

Siiiiick!

Is…is Puleo… mental? What does any of this mean?

1 Like

hit his head a few too many times? i’m assuming this stuff is incremental and you can’t believe stuff this crazy without already believeing in qanon and all that shit

He’s been a fruitcake for years

1 Like

Just read up a load about qanon and its bone fide batshit.

1 Like

I think hurricane are called hurricanes because people used to break loads of kingpins when they first did them.