Instagram Blowouts

Nice to see a younger skater finally getting the late 90s fit right… we did look as good as we imagined, haha.

7 Likes

Very nice.

4 Likes

Actual lol

3 Likes

If he had brown curtain hair too then defo mid 90’s penny style

1 Like

I don’t know why. I preferred him when he was drumming in Blink 182.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBu7LjAxMf/?utm_medium=copy_link

What the hell is going on here?

2 Likes

those shoes trigger my trypophobia

2 Likes

It’s called fashion. Look it up

6 Likes

When crocs interbreed

This is the guy that Berra tried to defend.

Blondey, Greco, Dylan, Muska, Dill.

These guys can experiment with fashion in skateboarding but there is a line and this guy’s not even close.

Soundcloud rapper x skateboarding is not the one.

1 Like

I think he looks ridiculous but whatever floats your boat I suppose

1 Like

I get that and am happy for people to express themselves but sometimes it whiffs of trying too hard.

Yeah that guy just reeks of not being good enough to get recognised off talent alone so dressing like a wanker to get more attention. Seems to have worked

2 Likes

Can’t beat a ‘showing the world you are that young, you think Punk happened in 2001’ vibe.

One of his posts is captioned “world’s most hated sk8r”. Bit depressing really. In reality he’s just a dude in expensive trainers with an ok hardflip. You’re not the world’s most anything mate.

Also posting clips of yourself skating in Kanye West’s shoes to 250k people on social media is about as un-punk as it gets.

1 Like

The annoying thing about him for me, is that the actual skateboarding is the least important aspect of his clips. It’s just a way of showing off how much money he has below his ankles.

I guess he is punk though, because it annoys the shit out of me whenever he appears on my feed. But we’re all just old men shouting at expensive designer clouds

1 Like

Posted for the cover.

1 Like

He’s pretty good looking isn’t he.

Would bang.

1 Like

:pinched_fingers:

13 Likes

3 Likes