Instagram Blowouts

Fucking hell, this. During lockdown it seemed like every ad was like this, it was enough to make me stop watching TV altogether. Now I just stream stuff.

This isn’t as comment on the above video, because I haven’t watched it.

2 Likes

That style of poetry is up there with dog shit on the street. Can feel blood pressure rising thinking about it.

1 Like

Rad they had a few bits of Bingo in there.

4 Likes

Rohum who filmed and produced it (and Mat the poet) are both rad, Ill pass on your constructive feedback in due course

4 Likes

Tell him. We don’t. Like. Words spoken like this. It don’t sound so good to our ears and our souls my child let-me-talk-fast-for-this-bit-about-our-mundane-lives-this bit is profound. Do you hear me? Now do your banking in natwest because we is family.

4 Likes

Forum in angry old man rant shocker

3 Likes

lol everything’s fair game to criticise on this place until it’s someone somebody knows then suddenly we have to be quiet

8 Likes

Shut up, I know BDF

3 Likes

When I used to be an editor a bit of poetry always used to go down well with producers. ‘If’ by Rudyard Kipling over a rugby opening sequence for a final or something would always get a thumbs up.

1 Like

VF is my favourite core Corporation.

They really care about independent UK skate shops.

Im not saying people arent entitled to their opinions on it, all I said was theyre rad.

Like what you want

Yeah fuck VF Corp, Vans, Supreme and all that bullshit but the film looks good and if you’ve got a good skate shop in your area use it.

Re - shops

New shop opening in Burslem (Stoke on Trent) later this month. I’m not part of the local scene so I don’t know the people behind it, however I’ll take a look when they’re open, maybe spend some money and maybe, just maybe, find another old duffer to skate with :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

That poster doesn’t fill me with much hope like

2 Likes

Searching this shop name to find out where this dreamy spot is on suciu’s story

4 Likes

Ha worked a treat! Nuoro, Sicily! What a spot.

2 Likes

The pants put me off tbh

Can’t believe this hasn’t been posted. Can’t stop watching it.

7 Likes