Instagram Blowouts

What the fuck is a Ukranian flag themed hooligan badge supposed to mean? Fuck football hooligans they’re as bad as Putin.

1 Like

One of the first comments -

Just checked the guys Instagram…proper instageezer. What an absolute blokey bellend.

He was in green street, hence the stone island branded flag. Geezer douche vibes yeah

I saw the image on my Twitter feed and laughed my bollocks of.
I was even more surprised to see it came from a blue tick account. He’s an actor - Leo Gregory - IMDb

P.S Stone Island doesn’t always equal football hooligan.

1 Like

It kind of does at this point. Or at the very least die hard football culture.

It’s basically high end clothes for Michael Fabricants.

2 Likes

There are way more absolute pricks wearing Moncler and Balenciaga in 2022. Stone Island is actually quality gear, and not just expensive gear. The good stuff isn’t flashy.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Whats the difference between stone island and river island?

2 Likes

About £200 per sweatshirt

5 Likes
1 Like

About £2.5k of clobber in that pic.

I don’t like the pink or the baby blue, but the other jackets on show are class.

1 Like

I don’t go out so have not seen this. I love my moncler coat.

Cringe.

4 Likes

To be fair though it’s quite similar when every skateboarder turns up at the spot in a little beanie hat or whatever. I’m not knocking anyone’s right to follow cringey fashion trends, I’m guilty too :smiley:

4 Likes

How many people rock Thrasher without buying the mag?

3 Likes

Nearly every single one of them

4 Likes

Loads, that’s a completely different thing though right? I might be looking in the wrong place but I’ve never seen everyone at the skatespot turn up wearing the same Thrasher top like that footy photo.

Got Stone Island trousers on now and they’re absolutely grand

1 Like

Well yes, we just established they’re pricey.

Ps would love to know where you get 10 SI jackets for £2.5k.

1 Like