Instagram Blowouts

Ears tucked into cap warning.

https://instagram.com/fredgallsfeet?utm_medium=copy_link

I like this account.

Sincere apologies for the self promotionā€¦.

Went to Barca for a few days with @42069666 and the Welcome boys:

6 Likes

11K Likes, 98 Comments - Plan B (@planbofficial) on Instagram: "@pjladd šŸŽÆ #PlanBSkateboards"

What a Ladd.

2 Likes

Bloody excellent behaviour all of you.

1 Like

PJ is so good.
and clip isnā€™t filmed by a worm!

(fuck I canā€™t stand that Mr Purple Teeth filming)

1 Like

Posting this again because itā€™s pretty obscure and pretty damn good.
Look at that two trick line at 0:10ish: his jeans and hoodie match his shoes, his shoes match his board graphic. Oh and the half cab Suski grind shove out is just fantastic.

6 Likes

haha, yes eagle eyes!
He makes springy bench tech look so fun

(whereas I know itā€™s torturous murder, and am all about potato curb flob)

3 Likes

The tre out of that fakie 5-0 was ridiculous, it was like he was just toying with that trick.

2 Likes

Did this get posted? Fuck Diego is so good.

Sick skating, although im sure cracking a little smile wouldnt hurt too much :slightly_smiling_face:

Interesting slide marks on his board, the opposite of the forbidden 14 you usually get with tech guys (like him). Stoked on the crooks 180 out, the varial flip of grinds.

Really? Iā€™ve never noticed anyone taking about that trick negatively

He gets up really slowly after he lands, cannot unsee now

Only time Iā€™ve heard it was on here. Someone moaning about 180 out being for people who canā€™t figure out how to get out of crooks straight

1 Like

Iā€™ve definitely heard that. This said, crooks 180 outs and varial flips are cool.

3 Likes

ā€¦and frontside nose slides to fakie get called out too!

Tbf front nose to regular feels infinitely more satisfying and has great body shapes

4 Likes

FS noselide to fakie looks dope when popped, not flopped.

4 Likes

Was going to say exactly the same! If theres a bit of spring in it Frontdide Noselides to Fakie look well nice.