Instagram Blowouts

Pure drama. Hard to pick a side in this one. Both have a slightly unlikeable quality. Austyn’s skating has more flavour though!

1 Like

Where was Austyns call out? Because that was fucking hilarious as a response.

4 Likes

Wasn’t he on Nine Club recentlyv

1 hour 26:

Who would have thought in these turbulent times that a public trouser beef would restore my faith in humanity.

12 Likes

There’s only 1 way to settle this Team Handsome beef…

A Zoolander style fashion Walk Off.

2 Likes

Austyn only said exactly what most of us were thinking. Berle got absolutely slated in group chats and forums across the world for switching his gear up so dramatically and adding in such a horrendous afterbang and fake style.

Also Fucking Awesome is still the worst name for a company ever. Time to grow up and stop rebelling against mummy and daddy.

5 Likes

Not sure it’s the worst ever, it’s certainly embarrassing but easily glossed over now by referring to it as FA.

These three words, in this order. So fucking good.

3 Likes

Is that what’s happening here? It’s beef about trousers? Or about the poseur afterbang skateboard style?

It’s about changing up your look when EB got on FA.

1 Like

I didn’t even realise he was on FA, haha. I thought he was just on some kook brand because he’s so corny.

1 Like

That insta story was incredibly cringe. I really rate Berle’s skating, just let that do the talking.

1 Like

2 Likes

Did Austyn say anything out of line? He just said that he changed his look.

Yer basically that. EB went in.

After 3 weeks as well.

1 Like

Butt hurt or what.

1 Like

Rich people arguing publicly on the internet.

Siiiiiiiick.

2 Likes

Very very jokes this