Instagram Blowouts

2 Likes

Big Tone broke his leg two weeks ago and is already back to posting new skate clips on insta.

217K Likes, 3,469 Comments - Tony Hawk (@tonyhawk) on Instagram: "Exactly two weeks ago, I broke my femur in this very spot on my ramp. Here are some updates that have transpired during that time:
I have been invited to present an Oscar at the...

:clap:

2 Likes

fresh Lintell

plus Sanch homage

8 Likes

Not bad for a filmer.

11 Likes

What a legend!
In my 35 years of skating hes gone from cool to uninteresting dork, back to cool.

1 Like

How long has South Bank had its own wine rack lol?

2 Likes

liquid Cords

5 Likes

Yo flip, monster hat, tight jeans, wheels on with graphics out, hard flip revert.

Whiff.

1 Like

He’s trolling now with the wheel graphics.

1 Like

It’s this kind of thing that I have to use the hide option on Instagram.

Just hid a Nyjah one where the no doubt gnarly trick was completely overshadowed by his costume. It was hidden with the option of ‘it made me feel uncomfortable’.

Yo flip so stinking

2 Likes

Bring back the ‘POW’!

5 Likes

Another controversial character but at least his skating is beautiful.

36K Likes, 420 Comments - KEVIN PEREZ (@kevperez) on Instagram: "@robertneal_ Switch Flips 🔥🤷🏽‍♂️"

Incredible!

28K Likes, 1,067 Comments - Marque Cox (@shrimpdaddy) on Instagram: "Venmo @shrimpdaddy"

3 Likes

Watched this a few times.

2,859 Likes, 59 Comments - Kenny Stanley (@kennystanley_) on Instagram: "@nbnumeric Tiago #nm1010 got the perfect flick👌🏼 📱 @chriselizondo_"

That’s better! He can do some great tricks, he just needs to filter out the rubbish or someone else needs to do it for him.

1 Like

Good fit, would be good to see a well put together street part of his

Double diamond ear studs.

1 Like

Anyone else absolutely hate Manzoori’s filming style these days?

2 Likes

34K Likes, 154 Comments - @aprilskateboards on Instagram: "How to 360 flip @yutohorigome"