Instagram Blowouts

Still Marisa Dal Santo for me. Strange World part was groundbreaking and still sick to this day.

1 Like

Fully TikTokā€™d it by the looks. Everything is now set up for Reels.

2 Likes

Subjectively I agree.

But when it comes to pushing boundaries and being technically better than anyone sheā€™s got to be there.

10 Likes

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Thatā€™s the next level above next level. Style is just amazing too. The best.

1 Like

Amazing. Plus the comments are some of the best skaters ever all saying itā€™s amazing too, which must feel prettyā€¦amazing

1 Like

95 Likes, 3 Comments - Project Distribution (@projectdist) on Instagram: "The newest @realskateboards pro @jimmy_wilkins cruising like only he can. šŸ¤¤"

1 Like

Carlos doing the impossible on round rails (again)

28K Likes, 756 Comments - Carlos Ribeiro (@carlosribeiro91) on Instagram: "Not gonna lie, this was scary! 
 NĆ£o vou menti que tava com medo nessa haha.
 šŸ“² @eric_iwakura 
 #primitiveskatepark"

you watched that wilkins 9 club yet nav? Got about 30 mins in havenā€™t picked it back up yet

Yeah, it wasnā€™t exactly in depth and you definitely wouldnā€™t be missing much if you didnā€™t pick it back up.

I feel like it would have been interesting to hear about his approach to skating and the tricks that he chooses to do. There were a few bits where that conversation could have gone that direction, but the 9 club always fails to go in the right direction with the majority of their guests.

Started listening to the Dave Swift one and they interrupt so many good stories and direct the conversation back onto whatever poorly researched outline of the interview they have.

1 Like

Kickflip 50, wow.

6 Likes

I skate with this kid. Saw him a few hours after that. He was alright. Got pretty lucky that day!

1 Like

I dont think I could skate with damp handsā€¦
11K Likes, 105 Comments - Toy Machine Skateboards (@toymachine) on Instagram: "@leoromero šŸš½ bathroom skate"

I think this one could be thread worthy :rofl:

10K Likes, 249 Comments - Marque Cox (@shrimpdaddy) on Instagram: "This is the skateboard šŸŒŽ as it exists today"

Shrimpdaddy - This is the skateboard :earth_americas: as is exists today.

1 Like

Eli reed teaching the prime minister of Jamaicaā€™s wife to stand on a board (and Having a dance).
Pretty rad that the government are embracing skating and listening to the kids that are asking for it

4 Likes

Eli Reed should be in the kook category for all of the air bumming dancing and pretending his skateboard is a shooter but heā€™s passed that level where I cant help but think its rad now.

4 Likes

He needs to hook up with M-Dot R out thereā€¦been following his travels in Jamaica on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/c/cookandvibe/videos

da fuk

7 Likes

Fucking outstanding first post

10 Likes

Whole video is great.

1 Like