Instagram Blowouts

Where else could you shoot it from? I’m guessing that the bushes would obscure the rail/trick if shot from the other side. Obvs it’s a cover worthy stunt, so it needs to be shot portrait.

Front crooks/noseslides on rails always look cool shot from the top of the stairs, this shot is so wicked:

9 Likes

That looks 1000% gnarlier than the Foy el toro photo

2 Likes

Just had a moment thinking ‘yeah, I remember that cover’ then look at the date of the issue and its nearly 27 years ago… :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Classic head-on so you could see it was a crook would be the obvious choice. I’m a big fan of fs crooks shot from behind, so you can see the pinch obvs

1 Like

I remember buying that issue in my teens and line drawing (copying) the cover with a pencil cos i thought the way it was framed was so cool.

That all white fit is gnarly too!

1 Like

YUP Foy cover should have been shot from above and behind. Maybe Atiba is just a bit lazy.

That’s certainly a legends only look, the likes of Kirchart and Penny spring to mind.

I wonder if that was Alf’s or the photographers choice for the pic.

Yes he did

How does this work again now?

I’ll try fixing it if I get a chance

But I probably won’t get a chance for 2 or 3 weeks, slammed with childcare duties at the moment

Emerica in 0121

6 Likes

That Spanky photo is wicked

1 Like

cor, that spot looks amazing

PJ skatepark crispness

i could watch PJ Ladd skate all day. his control is still precise and springy, pure mastery

2 Likes

The switch fs flip at the start of that clip is magnificent.

1 Like

No idea who tf anyone is these days

7 Likes

I know who that is!

2 Likes

I have no idea who anyone is either. My mate used to take the piss because I knew who everyone rode for too.

5 Likes