Instagram Blowouts

To me he’s part of the unique club of skaters who can wear whatever they like. Not everyone gets that pass but he does.

4 Likes

Fair enough…It’s just cool to see him still doing shit like that, for sure.

1 Like

Kareem is the fucking maaaan

2 Likes

Painted these boards, they’re for sale at auction with the proceeds going to SkatePNG, a charity that’s empowering the youth of Papua New Guinea through skateboarding and education. My friend Tori started it and they’ve already got a dope ramp just built, check out more about them at https://www.skatepng.org/ !

If anyone wants to bid on the decks you can DM @deathskateboards or send them an email with your price. They’re my favourite shape at 8.75 with a slight pool tail! And deep concave.

2 Likes

Absolutely love these lines!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Watching minimally edited footage of this guy makes for a far improved viewing experience in my opinion.

If this is anything to go by might not have to worry about that anymore

1 Like

Yeah I saw the thread over on Slap which I’m sure has turned into a Supreme/Strobeck discussion but for me it’s just refreshing to see a whole clip of traditionally filmed tricks, so I hope you’re right!

I want to just play that Frontside pop shove it over again but Insta won’t allow it. That clip is incrediblaow though

Must be a pretty big fallout! What Strobeck did with that Tyshawn section is Cherry is amazing.

1 Like

That’s brill.
Odd front foot placent for a tre.

Lennie Kirk on Instagram. Prayers have been answered.

3 Likes

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

“The original WiFi connection.”

2 Likes

This has to be up there as one of my favourite skate photos of all time - was there ever any footage of this? Tom Lock was a ruler

5 Likes

Ridiculous.

1 Like

Is it a heelflip though? Can’t tell.