Instagram Blowouts

I think it’s technically what I said it is but because it’s on vert and getting certain tricks on top is impossible, I guess you could call it anything you think it looks like. Regardless, it’s insane.

Bob was way ahead of the game, like a proto Wilkins, doing mad things sketchy was his style, Jimmy has just polished that up.

1 Like

Aaaah the framegrab helps, I stand corrected

Jesus, he does that bs nb slide like a back lip. Unreal. Also loved that little 180 slide to fakie ollie thing. Just the best style.

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

Ace, stoked on that!

1 Like

little slide to fs ollie was quality

I remember seeing Bob doing one at Northampton, totally mind blowing.

2 Likes

I dunno…

You’re right, I really just wanted to post that clip…

1 Like

Just lost another few minutes watching the clip… he does a losi grind straight into a head high mctwist. I’m not sure how that is even possible?!

1 Like

That’s Daewon done a shove it for that lady’s thing now. It’s gone massive.

30k followers or something now. She’s reached her £10000 target to

1 Like

She (Elaine) reached her Just Giving target over the weekend. :+1:

Edit: beaten to it, so I’ll add ‘she landed a deck only shove yesterday’. :smiley: :clap:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Trigger warning: this is a brutal slam.

1 Like

Handled like a champ.

Nasty, but not as bad as I was expecting

It literally is always the stupid tricks that get you

A couple years ago I tweaked my knee and was out for just over 4 months, I turned up at a spot and was just tick tacking about, did a flatland manual and sat on my own leg stepping off my board. The lads thought I was joking and every time people asked how I’d hurt it they would just be confused haha

WTF is his back foot doing in that still?! Get these moshers on a 7.375 and I don’t think they’d ever land a trick…

1 Like