Instagram Blowouts

In the A Third Foot- Big Push kris vile says ‘we’re skating a park in middlesborough’ and it’s in Sunderland and as kids we all hated him for it. 45 min drive away that lad. Fuming

9 Likes

As a Geordie you would be angry

9 Likes

Hehehe…

Well, do you guys even know how many people mistake Switzerland for Sweden? I got that a lot, in England too…

Anyway, Lloyds is quite a famous spot and Bristol is known worldwide, those fools at Thrasher have no excuse here.

2 Likes

Wait what? Never heard that, genuinely surprised.

Feel the same when people call Birmingham the Black Country, or visa versa!

1 Like

One of the best skaters in the UK right now!

7 Likes

He’s something special. Is he on a board company? Would suit forecast if he isn’t already

He’s on that North Wales/Scouser connection Mersey Grit + Lost Art.

Doesn’t he get Heroin boards these days?

1 Like

Yeah Jaspers been getting Heroin boards for a short while

1 Like

He did some ridiculous thing at Hyde last summer and looked like he would have been equally happy if he’d made it or had an enormous hospital slam

Same here. He’s an absolute ripper!

Glad he’s getting boards I’m not sure how consistent the supply of Mersey Grit decks was.

Seen him skate a few times he’s definitely one of a kind. Captured a few seconds of him at spit in the summer thought I may as well upload it, this was an every try thing for him, it’s not for most people.

2 Likes

So sick

5 Likes

Radness! Glad to see him getting recognition, he’s more than just a YouTuber.

1 Like

Jasper absolutely merked The Gauntlet downhill event in Sheffield the year he came to that.

Couple bits around 1m12secs, 2m 20secs etc

2 Likes

[quote=“jon9981, post:8219, topic:21”]
He
[/quote] red are as sneezes

2 Likes

Thoughts?

2 Likes