Instagram Blowouts

4 Likes

Standing still carpet skating. Even freestylers use their wheels for rolling about a bit.

1 Like

5 Likes

Old man is right.

7 Likes

Itā€™s fine, let them have their 15 mins of online fame. Itā€™s all good fun. They do know that itā€™s not good looking stuff deep down but they just want so badly to stand out a little bit because they have no chance doing it properly. I like to see it for personally, as a novelty but we all know it is what it is.

If they could transfer the carpet skills into moving tricksā€¦

I canā€™t do most tricks still on carpet, have to be moving. Tried a 360flip and it went into the fridge, missus hasnā€™t noticed the dint yet!

ā€œĀ£500 for best lockdown trickā€

the forum - ā€œitā€™s hideous, they should be rolling, this isnā€™t real skateboardingā€

5 Likes

Yeah itā€™s rad, let them go for it, itā€™s entertaining which is the reason for the comp.

1 Like

Itā€™s shit.

The only good thing was a guy who rolled off his roof.

2 Likes

Make sure you put links on a new line if you want to see preview

1 Like

Is it? Itā€™s no fun to look at. Maybe trying some disgusting multiple-flip trick stationery on your mumā€™s carpet 500 times until you get your two-second clip is fun to do but itā€™s a great example of Iā€™d Rather Watch Gino Push.

Maybe the Olympics will have a quadruple 360 flip (carpet) category next year for these mugs.

Forum has a pretty good a shit-filter.

4 Likes

lulz zing

Yeah itā€™s fun to look at, in the same way people watch shit reality TV where people make fools of themselves. We know that most of the tricks these people are doing are disgusting but people need to do these things just for the sake of them, get them done and out of the way so people know that they are and to never do them again. Imagine what skateboarding would be like now if we did have videos like Da Deal is Dead? of course there were some horrendous looking shit in that vid but loads of ideas have been reborn and cleaned up to legitness. Donā€™t be a grump.

2 Likes

Wait, so everything in skateboarding is subjective??
I thought there was strict rules we had to adhere to.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bit of fun and a load of honking shit.

4 Likes

Fun to do Iā€™m sure, horrible boring shit to see on IG.

Madness.

2 Likes

Might do it with my garage door closed, but itā€™s not something Iā€™d show my friends.

1 Like