Instagram Blowouts

I don’t think he’d be doing it if he wasn’t having fun. If it was a kid falling off a bike and getting back on for another go nobody would bat an eyelid.

As many smiles as a future Russian gymnast

Kid doesn’t smile at all at the end of that. You can zoom the clip and see. Either way it’s a marmite for everyone watching. Always going to be conflicting especially as it’s going to be the norm compared to when we started skating.

Anyway

3 Likes

That depends if the kid was trying ride down some stairs on their bike or not, if they were learning just to ride along and falling over on some grass then yeah no one would bat an eyelid.

Kids can have way worse slams than that trying to learn to ride and trying to teach them on grass is hopeless. I don’t know I guess I’m just not convinced that I’m seeing some awful case of child abuse. I can’t imagine he’d be back up for another go if he wasn’t into it. He’d be bawling his eyes out.

I wouldn’t say it’s an awful case of child abuse either, it’s just not very nice to watch and leaves a bit of a bad taste in the mouth. Also, it’s nothing to do with learning to ride, it’s a trick some parent is getting their very young child to do and also filming it.

I need to see what Richie Jackson thinks before deciding.

2 Likes

that video i find a bit disturbing tbh. i skate with my kid sometimes, occasionally he’s in the mood to be determined and try something he finds difficult, sometime he just loses interest and starts running around, either way its fine. you can tell if kids are enjoying something with their body language. that kid does not look particularly happy, but what do i know, i’m just a parent and skateboarder

2 Likes

Doesn’t sit comfortably with me either.
Don’t recall hearing any sound of being cheery throughout it.
Rolling down some steps onto his head repeatedly probably isn’t much fun for him either.

Love that he goes back in regular, when the east thing would be to go back in fakie.

1 Like

Yeah that was good but he’s really lame.

2 Likes

Lovely crook and that but the hair disqualified it I’m afraid. Shame.

1 Like

No idea who he is.

1 Like

I remember seeing this in sidewalk but never seeing the actual advert anywhere.

1 Like

Good point, must’ve been used somewhere surely?

That seems… dangerous

1 Like

Found it

Had a quick look on autotrader, there are only 12 Daewoos for sale in the whole country. Daewoo fact.

2 Likes

This must’ve been in the “Tricks you’d like to see” thread.

3 Likes

A certain Death Skateboards rider with a bangin shuv it…

3 Likes