Stoked you read it!

Good job build, really in depth and you know what he’s on about

1 Like

taken two sittings to finish but fuck me that was so good, big the fuck up mate

1 Like

Giving CBI a run for his money

2 Likes

Didn’t sound bitter to me

Loving this so far, it’s making this rather quiet work day go quicker.

If I run out of time today I’ll give the rest a whirl but yeah, proper bo I tell thee!

Nice one.

1 Like

Totally. Images of them sitting around with a load of tapes and records trying to synch everything up live
 Definitely an under-appreciated side of that video.

“It was like he wasn’t going to bother landing it if he wasn’t going to do it perfectly.”

I did some investigatory nerding into one of my favourite photos/mag covers.

6 Likes

Sick interview, always thought that pic was never a make or sketchy due to lack of footage and still do I think. Unless Ty messed up the filming but reckon they would’ve put in.

But considering some of the bro cam filming in Ginos Yeah Right part makes me think Ty isn’t very picky with filming when it comes to Gino

1 Like

Nearly all of Gino’s part in yeah right was filmed by some dude who didn’t know what he was doing that Ty gave a camera to because Gino was on the other side of the US

Latest one for Slam. I got on the phone with Rowan Zorilla to talk about the skate scene he grew up with, eating Liverpudlian concrete on his first international trip; Propeller, “BLESSED” and Baker 4, pressure flip inspirations and Tony Hawk thinking he’s just “Riley’s pool skater buddy.”

7 Likes

Random find!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Mike Arnold talks Xtreme stuff

I had the great pleasure to interview Daniel ‘Jagger’ Ball for Slam - with assistance from BlindOllie and Jake Sawyer.
Really hyped on how this one came out.

Big knucks to all involved.

19 Likes

Amazing interview. So good.

1 Like

So wicked that interview, just what I need for a slow working from home Thursday

1 Like

Great to see my hometown get a mention :+1: