Middle Aged Shed

Hosepipe.

1 Like

Very good unit I’ve used both the old and new version of that model to wash flatbed print screens for fabric printing, worth the money, all I can add is never run full pressure at your hands or fingers, it can cut flesh or more so that it literally washes it off the bone.

1 Like

And that also goes for anything delicate too, car paintwork fabric etc anything that’s within 1cm of the nozzle at it’s highest pressure is gonna get pulverised,

1 Like

Everyone knows the Mercedes forum was bought by Nilflisk years ago.

Nah, go for it, I just got mine as I needed it ASAP and it’s what B&Q had in stock.

5 Likes

I bought a Makita one because I like Makita drills but the handle split the second time I used it and started pissing out water in all directions.

I borrowed a Karcher one recently and it is very lightweight and doesn’t feel great but did the job. They seem ok to me and good value.

But if you are ok to spend a bit more then go for the best build quality. Brass fittings sound like a sign of good build quality to me. I think my Makita one might have brass fittings too though and it still broke and I can’t find parts anywhere so who knows…

1 Like

Actually thinking about my karcher it does the job, but does feel a bit flimsy and if memory serves I had to look on YouTube how to click it all together.

1 Like

I mentioned before that I have a Stihl pressure washer and it’s a quality bit of kit. I think Nilfisk are the actual manufacturer of the Stihl units. If I’m right on that then the Merc Forum recommended washer should be top notch.

1 Like

Whatever you do don’t go too close to the paint, I was jetwashing one in my old car yard and frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpt took a channel of paint down to the primer straight up the middle of the bonnet

3 Likes

Need a new slow cooker because Ive slowcooked the living shit out of the old one.

Midlife hammers

1 Like

I looked at mine last week and thought I’ll have to do the same thing.

1 Like

I looked at mine last week and thought I’ll have to do the same thing…

1 Like

What makes a slow cooker any different to putting everything in a dish/pan on a low heat?

is Chris Fissell a slow cooker

You dont run the risk of burning your house down and can chuck a load of ingredients in before you start work and its ready when youre done

I think they’re a bit more of an even heat all the way round as well.

A mix of the weather and needing to start the main bedroom has led to me putting the garden on hold for a bit. Got local ripper/handyman Henry Fox to come and do the sleepers and take out a big holly tree we had, and the corner sofa arrived this week so set him up and ordered a cover for the impending month of rain :upside_down_face: getting there though!

9 Likes

Nice manual pad you’ve got there.

3 Likes

Honestly though the girth on your house sickens me. Fair play.

1 Like

Should have buried a time capsule underneath that patio.

What could have gone in it though?

Covid vaccination card