New Andy Evans spoof vid with Ellis Frost

I thought it was funny at first but apparently that’s incorrect.

2 Likes

Nah it was jokes, you are correct.

Changed the thread title as it seemed the best place for this.

Latest Andy Evans vid takes on the YouTube skater phenomenon whilst simultaneously poking fun at the po-faced world of self-acclaimed legit content creation.
Funy as always.

Trigger warning - Hopking boards

3 Likes

I’ve got a crush on that JP dudes skating. Saw him in Barca not long ago and thought “Who the fuck is this stylish man?”

Underground ripper for sure.

It’s another case of the more you try to be different the more you all become the same. These content creator guys are all doing illegal stinking shit tricks, they all dress like they’ve made random picks from the fancy-dress box, and they all ride for the most bland, non-entity, irrelevant sponsors and skateboard companies.

If you are so interested in being innovative and bringing creativity I simply cannot fathom how you justify making trick tips videos and riding for Hop King? Why aren’t they putting this boundless creativity into other channels than just adding more flips?

1 Like

Amusing as always and, whether intentional or not, I liked spotting stuff like this…

…in the background.

3 Likes

It’s definitely intentional

2 Likes

Beautiful.

4 Likes

This is lolzworthy for those who haven’t seen it.
Gifted Hater is pretty wholesome too.

“These graphics are like looking at a dead body”

1 Like

Fun fact the mini ramp that he skates in St Neots is the one I knocked a five year old’s teeth out with @snurp a few years ago and prompted me to stop skating for a while

4 Likes

Why? Did you do time for it? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I stopped skating because of work and everyone I skated with moved away or quit. Hadnt skated for 6 months when snurp messaged me to say he was skating for the first time in years and was driving down from derby specifically to go skate. We went to stNeots as its ten minutes from my house. Dropped in the mini ramp, did almost all of my tricks on the first run then at the end fucked up a Rock and roll and my big heavy 9” Zarosh board zoomed out and went straight up the opposite transition and hit the aforementioned 5 year old, who was standing inches from the coping, square in the mouth.

He started spitting out teeth (plural) his 3 year old sibling was in hysterics, the gran who brought them was screaming, I was bracing myself for a hiding from the Grandad which under the circumstances i would have to accept as i reasoned I couldnt very well knock the kids teeth out then give his grandad a shoeing seconds later. Luckily he wasnt aggro so I went to get tissues and water from my car and when i came back apologising profusely he said “dont worry, I think I picked all the teeth up… he only came up because he wanted to see the skateboarding”

Then didnt really feel like skating for a while after that

5 Likes

Fair.

Those teeth go, one way or another.
I’m sure he was fine.

2 Likes

Mate it was traumatic. I still can’t look at him without thinking of kids spitting blood.

6 Likes