Nine Club

It’s wordy and nerdy, but I’m into it. Definitely opened my eyes to skateboarding being more inclusive and giving some different perspectives.

1 Like

hadn’t heard of this, nice one

turns out Kosick did skate

That last Vent City isn’t the best episode. Some of the earlier ones raise some really good issues and points.

Yeah he was. Seems to be less than two hours, for one of the more interesting people they’ve ever had.

Kosick getting Big Brother facts wrong is a bit annoying. Thought he’d be a total nerd.

The dude is nearly 60!

1 Like
1 Like

That’s a positive one.

Skipping a lot of episodes these days.
The Bunt has far better guests. The Scott Kane and Fred Gall episodes were really good.
How are those Nine Club Experience podcasts? I’ve never checked these out.

1 Like

3.48! Luckily I’m driving to Kent and back on Thursday so this should cover me for the journey down.

Incredibly dull. Would avoid them generally. They had Weck on one time though.

2 Likes

Because I work from home I generally have them on in the background each week and they are consistently bad. There is always a good 5-10 minutes of Steezus dick riding them all hard about what great things the Nine Club have done for skateboarding.

I like them. Would be pointless without Roger/Eldridge/Steezus but it’s interesting people talking about skateboarding.

1 Like

I don’t get this at all. He’s just a happy, positive dude. Having him stuck necxt to Kelly Hart isn’t exactly a meeting of minds but he’s genuine and positive in an un-cheesy way.

Yeah, that was disheartening.

Fair enough. Must just be personal taste but I can’t stand the guy. He never has anything interesting to say and just sucks the Nine Club dick way too hard.

At least Eldridge is ignorantly funny.

1 Like

Bit late to the Bob one but he just mentioned how Andy Roy was part of the Grindline crew working on his ramp, and nobody mentions how those guys were on the same team and in the same video together. Chris Roberts is such a moron.

I thought it got mentioned earlier when he was saying that Andy was one of the reasons he quit AntiHero, because he was always starting fights.

That would be later then. Good.

I thought Bob was asked to leave Anti-Hero? Because he was costing them to much (comp royalties, ect like happened with Senn and Toy Machine, so they could keep Maldonado instead). He even offered to put his own money into Anti-Hero? Anti-Hero didn’t want him having a stake in the company.