Nine Club

He’d probably have believed him.

YouTube beef!

Fuck the nine club on this one. Their comments are pathetic in this video -

For context it starts around about 16 minutes in when they’re talking about his lazer flip technique

Haven’t been on slap yet but I assume they’re backing rad rat on this one.

Edit - there’s already a thread over there Rad rat and Kelly/nine club beef

1 Like

looks like a before and after photo.

10 Likes

Dyrdek just popped up in a newsletter I get about tech/business etc

(ps: links are paywalled)

‘So ah, hey…Rob…so um…what kind of figures you pulling these days, huh?’

3 Likes

entrepreneur is such a cunty word

7 Likes

hahahaha, real life lols at that

Good thing the French don’t have a word for it.

4 Likes

No word for annoying twat who can’t get on with people long enough to hold down a regular job?

1 Like
2 Likes

Should add I don’t mean self employed or small business owner but specifically the pretentious brian cant who repeatedly fails with badly thought out ideas and goes on and on about them in between appearing on the Apprentice

Some nice British skateboard history in this…

4 Likes

Sweet! Looking forward to checking this one out.

1 Like

My first ever skate t-shirt was a Santa Cruz Bod Boyle. Useless gem of info there for you.

3 Likes

He has had the same haircut for 31 years.

6 Likes

There was a lego hair phase.

1 Like

Shocked at how much he still looks like his 1990 self, and he kept going on about being old… Said he must be the oldest guest on it, and obviously Chris Roberts agreed, but then he was talking about going to see Cab skate as a kid…

2 Likes

Just had it on in the background but was quite a good listen, but the ‘I’m well old’ got tired quick. ‘Ghost Rog’ is a bit creepy. Still not sure if Jeron is bringing anything to the table.

Long hair confirmed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It shouldn’t really be surprising for Crob to not really think about what guests are saying but he goes way back with (OG) Steve Olson, who has been a guest at least twice. You’d think that might ring some bells somewhere inside that SoCal bonce of his.

Just to be clear, that’s Steve Olson who got his first board around two years before Bod was born, and got Soty around 18 months after Bod got his first board.

It was an enjoyable episode though, especially the first hour. He’s a nice guy and can string a coherent sentence together - unlike the past few guests.

Bod banging on about being old did almost get through my wall of self delusion re my own age, but not quite. It did sort of begin to put in to perspective quite how long we’ve been into this shit though.

@jimo - Sketchy Division?